Canada
all_star_warzone__vanessa_enoteca_by_ultimatesaiyaneddy-dcj0z50.jpg

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Don't remind me of Black Clover... That last episode was meant to be an amazing fight, but you can't even tell what you are looking at half the time throughout the episode! Seriously, did they bring Naruto's artists and 5 year olds along with monkeys to animate that?:/

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't remind me of Black Clover... That last episode was meant to be an amazing fight, but you can't even tell what you are looking at half the time throughout the episode! Seriously, did they bring Naruto's artists and 5 year olds along with monkeys to animate that?:/
i though it was the same studio as naruto

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i though it was the same studio as naruto
Same studio doesn't mean same teams/artists though, but when I know 6 year olds that can make better animations, I really gotta question their skill...

Don't know why, but that version of the song reminded me of A Dark March... And it's weird because hardly 5-10% of the two songs are any similar...:unsure:

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if there is an 80-90s IBM PC Demo scene like there is for the Atari 8-bit, C64, Vic-20, Apple IIGS, ST, Amiga, BBC Micro, ZX Spectrum, MSX, and Archimedes. Ditto for the PC-98 and FM Towns computers...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo