6ssBmqV.jpg

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thats pretty much all insults kids know nowadays
ma sistra worked in a school with the youngest class, and a kid was calling another child motherfucker
HES FUCKING 5
my sistra asked him if he knew what that means and he say "Oui ca veut dire j'nique ta mère" which is not exactly the meaning but close enough

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
thats pretty much all insults kids know nowadays
ma sistra worked in a school with the youngest class, and a kid was calling another child motherfucker
HES FUCKING 5
my sistra asked him if he knew what that means and he say "Oui ca veut dire j'nique ta mère" which is not exactly the meaning but close enough
You lost me at Oui, lol, I don't know French and hate it too much to bother translating:P

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
"On September 24th, 2015, the defendant tweeted 'According to the email, this ECC Games is pursuing legal action against Digital Homicide for using its name, not enough popcorn on Earth.' I did tweet that. I'm not sure how that's reliable. They seem to think it's because I'm getting enjoyment from the situation -- which I was, because it was a fucking fuss. My lawyer countered this actually, by claiming that we can't prove whether or not there's enough popcorn on Earth. Which you can't. I mean, that's basically the allegation here. They're saying 'Jim said there's not enough popcorn on Earth', so we fired back by saying 'prove it'."

Reactions: ThoD

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
"On September 24th, 2015, the defendant tweeted 'According to the email, this ECC Games is pursuing legal action against Digital Homicide for using its name, not enough popcorn on Earth.' I did tweet that. I'm not sure how that's reliable. They seem to think it's because I'm getting enjoyment from the situation -- which I was, because it was a fucking fuss. My lawyer countered this actually, by claiming that we can't prove whether or not there's enough popcorn on Earth. Which you can't. I mean, that's basically the allegation here. They're saying 'Jim said there's not enough popcorn on Earth', so we fired back by saying 'prove it'."
A trial with such a case would require all the popcorn in the world for the onlookers, lol:rofl2:

Reactions: smileyhead

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
A trial with such a case would require all the popcorn in the world for the onlookers, lol:rofl2:
This feels like an argument that would be brought up in a Phoenix Wright game.

Judge: [Surprised] Well, you really can't prove that, can you?
Judge: [Thinking] Or can you...?
Phoenix: [Sweating] No, Your Honour, you can't. We can drop this argument now.

Reactions: ThoD

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
This feels like an argument that would be brought up in a Phoenix Wright game.

Judge: [Surprised] Well, you really can't prove that, can you?
Judge: [Thinking] Or can you...?
Phoenix: [Sweating] No, Your Honour, you can't. We can drop this argument now.
That reminded me of this:

Reactions: smileyhead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, it wasnt aimed at you but ok