2 curler free kicks in 2 mins... pure class from him
LOL shit too many goals in short time.
hoping for a equalizer any minute now!

2:2 lol

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Really pleased with Newcastle's action in the transfer market so far. Got some great deals in the form of Cabaye, Ba and Marveux.

I'd like a main striker and I'd be happy. We've ended our interest in N'Zogbia, but Taraabt is currently talking in the press like he's already on his way here, don't know if we're actually interested or if it's just him running his mouth as usual. He's a fantastic talent but his attitude and ego stinks. Would like him in the team, but with no premiership experience I wouldn't risk a huge amount of money to out-bid other teams.

Bearing in mind the bargains we've got recently, I'd like to see us put a wedge of the Carroll money testing the waters with a £15m bid for Sturridge, but I don't think we're willing to spend more than £10m on one player. My main fear is that we'll sell Coloccini, and I don't think we'd be able to replace him. We're clearly going to an agressive strategy of lowering the team age, not giving long contracts to players approaching their 30s and lowering the wage bill. At 29, with a high wage and quite a lot of value in him and NUFC becoming Logan's Run, I'm afraid we'll sell him. I see the sense in what we're doing in terms of becoming self-sufficient with the new financial rules coming in soon, but I think losing Colo will be very problematic on the pitch. I've been resigned to losing Enrique for a while now, so I won't flinch if he goes. But he said his reluctance to sign was based on wanting to wait to see if we showed ambition in the summer, and I think our transfer window has been very positive so far, so we'll see.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm not really interested in soccer*, but if I had to choose, I would choose for Ajax. This is mainly because my father, mother, 2 brothers and sister prefer Ajax.

*I always forget how I should call it in British English

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
From 0-2 to 4-2.Just amazing, Chicarito shouldve scored at the 15th min.G. Dos Santos unleased an amazing curler which was just great to watch.Good job Mexico.Donavan got his ass handed to him... I hate the guy.. so fucking over-rated.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Gold Cup result was the first thing I sought out when I woke up. Great [and damn near inevitable] win by Mexico.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We're not the best footballing nation [far from it] nor is our country football-crazy [yet], but anyway... Go Philippines!!! Go Azkals!!!

PS
We're having a second leg of the first elimination to get into FIFA WC 2014 qualifying... Go Philippines!!!

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Mexico isn't using the full team from Gold Cup. They're using a lot of players from the U-22.

So...i have no idea what to expect from them later today. Either way, we've already got a ticket to the 2013 tournament.
wink.gif

So far...this cup is a bore. ;P

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Escapa said:
Mexico isn't using the full team from Gold Cup. They're using a lot of players from the U-22.

So...i have no idea what to expect from them later today. Either way, we've already got a ticket to the 2013 tournament.
wink.gif

It adds less to the gameplay, but with the things that happenned, you can say nothing about the players that were sent back to Mexico :/

Woot!!! Chile: 2 - Mexico: 1
toot.gif

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Necron N.N said:
Escapa said:

wink.gif

It adds less to the gameplay, but with the things that happenned, you can say nothing about the players that were sent back to Mexico :/

Woot!!! Chile: 2 - Mexico: 1
toot.gif
As you saw already these fresh new players don't have the force to go against these teams.
Giovanni was the only one trying hard. ;O

Yes, Chile deserved more goals, Mexico was just lucky with the first one. It should have been 4-1.
I'm looking forward to Argentina/Brazil/Chile in this cup. xD

Oh yeah the players, gosh what idiots. I wasn't going to say anything about them at all. Disgusting.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Escapa said:
As you saw already these fresh new players don't have the force to go against these teams.

Yes, Chile deserved more goals, Mexico was just lucky with the first one. It should have been 4-1.

Oh yeah the players, gosh what idiots. I wasn't going to say anything about them at all. Disgusting.
Better not to talk about it.

Giovanni is a very dangerous player, he created the Mexico chances mostly. But Mexico should change the way they play, even if they are young, in a very organized tactil, they could be very effective team (just look at what Bolivia did)

And wow, comparing Chile with Argentina and Brazil is like flattering us, so we will try our best to keep up with the pronostics.

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Necron N.N said:
Escapa said:

Better not to talk about it.

Giovanni is a very dangerous player, he created the Mexico chances mostly. But Mexico should change the way they play, even if they are young, in a very organized tactil, they could be very effective team (just look at what Bolivia did)

And wow, comparing Chile with Argentina and Brazil is like flattering us, so we will try our best to keep up with the pronostics.

True but they had little time to prepare at all. ;o
but yeah theres still more games to come so like i said i have no idea what to expect of them.

I've always liked how Suazo played in Monterrey and well i like to keep an eye on players that i admire. xD

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: