The BIG Football Thread

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is just a fix. There is no way FIFA will allow Brazil to get knocked out early doors for fears of what will happen elsewhere with riots etc. That game tonight was 12 v11 and no mistake.

Naymar should have walked for his elbow.
It was never a penalty in a million years it was a horrid dive.
Croatia had a perfectly fine goal disallowed.

And porbably, the Croatia keeper took a bung as he couldn't catch a cold by the looks of it! Should of had all three goals

Naridar

Excelsior!
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
So far, 2 out of 2 matches were screwed with by the ref. Croatia should've deserved that 1-1. And don't get me going about the 2 mexican "offsides" in the 1st half (I believe that at least the 2nd was a legitimate goal, even though I was rooting for Cameroon).

Reactions: Satangel

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So far, 2 out of 2 matches were screwed with by the ref. Croatia should've deserved that 1-1. And don't get me going about the 2 mexican "offsides" in the 1st half (I believe that at least the 2nd was a legitimate goal, even though I was rooting for Cameroon).
044cMOYl.jpg

First one was clear as day too, 2 friggin cameroon players putting Dos Santos onside. Hope goal difference doesn't end up being relevant (who am I kidding it probably will)

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: