Intimidator88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok so atm i have a Netgear N600 and have been using it for about a year+ now but today i was gave a Linksys E1200 router as a gift and the reviews on it are very good but its not duel band like my netgear so my question is should i switch to the E1200 or just sell the unopened E1200 and get some cash off it?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much what Originality said. Though, as time goes by, that'll obviously be silly (diminishing returns and all that). I'd say either keep it on the bet that your router will go out in the next few months, or sell it. If your roouter lasts for another year or so, you'd have been better off selling the other one since it's likely routers will have advanced more by that time and you'd want an upgrade, not a downgrade.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't see much difference between them 2. I vote for selling. If it does break, you can get better in that time for probably less money.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Router technology is especially slow to evolve. They've changed so little in the last 10+ years.

That's true and all, but the tech that goes into it will change, and the feature list will too. At it's core, routers still do the same thing, but the extras change.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password