Hacking The 3DS needs CUSTOM FIRMWARE!

fishykipper

pkmn breeder
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i doubt there will ever be a flashcard which can support .3ds files, who knows if the games can ever be dumped anyways.
as for the flashcards, i highly doubt nintendo will be able to brick your ds, making it unbootable. they cant have the power to do that. once you own a product you can do what ever you want to it.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
sightlight said:
i know the 3DS has to be release and hack... and lots of things need to be dump...to a NAND Dump and to Dump a NAND.. People, don't speaks as if i didnt knew what Im talking about.....
What?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
we should just reverse engineer our own 3ds's with empty firmware and then we could put everything we want on it =D?

seriously...

fishykipper said:
i doubt there will ever be a flashcard which can support .3ds files, who knows if the games can ever be dumped anyways.
as for the flashcards, i highly doubt nintendo will be able to brick your ds, making it unbootable. they cant have the power to do that. once you own a product you can do what ever you want to it.

you're an idiot if you believe that.

if you buy a product, you can do with it what you want.
but you never bought the software running on that product. at most only a license to use it, under nintendos terms with certainly exclude using flashcards and running "backups".
they can take away the software if you go against your agreement with nintendo.

though, i'd say, doing that would be something like a last resort. they dont want to make you unable to play normal games after all, but I'd say, one wave of blocked 3ds might scare kids and parents away from flashcards

Yu-Gi-Oh 100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo are the ones that are idiots they don't need flash cart since there is now a sd port people will just run the roms from there.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yu-Gi-Oh 100 said:
Nintendo are the ones that are idiots they don't need flash cart since there is now a sd port people will just run the roms from there.
So it will just run them from SD? Oh please keep on, I need more CFW for my bread.

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
fishykipper said:
Actually they can and the worst thing is that IS HAPPENING
when u buy a Nintendo product u r agreeing with their contract or w/e is called
same with every company

As for the 3DS CFW.......When pigs learn to fly

sprogurt

Trophies
XP
Country
Rydian said:
Yu-Gi-Oh 100 said:
Nintendo are the ones that are idiots they don't need flash cart since there is now a sd port people will just run the roms from there.There's an SD card on the DSi, but you can't run ROMs from it.

Seriously? Must be doing it wrong. Try putting in a folder called "I don't need a flashcart, I've got an sd slot".

MakiManPR said:
QUOTE(fishykipper @ Mar 10 2011, 06:21 PM)
Actually they can and the worst thing is that IS HAPPENING
when u buy a Nintendo product u r agreeing with their contract or w/e is called
same with every company

As for the 3DS CFW.......When pigs learn to fly

Actually it's a grey area. Legally Nintendo can and can't do this, it depends on the country and the laws regarding flashcarts. In the UK it's illegal, but the court case of Nintendo vs Movilquick Group.

Judge: “Ultimately what occurs is a manipulation of hardware to extend its utility, allowing users to use with both legitimate and illegitimate purposes, but not only illegitimate.”

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm