Hacking Thanksgiving and Christmas Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to sit around the christmas tree with my family, and hope that Santa will be kind enough to smile upon our less fortunate selves once again. Being a black family with only my mother in the house, money can be hard to come by. I had asked for a new DS for christmas, as my current one is quickly deteriorating, but im not expecting to get it. Ill be glad with whatever i get, as ill know that it came from the love of my family.

[email protected]

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We have less than two weeks until the raffle ends! Get those entries in now before you forget!
smile.gif

danweb

Trophies
Website
www.syn.org.au
XP
Country
For my holidays, i plan to spend one week, barely sleeping, to get through the Ace attorney series, Another for Dragon Quest IX, at least a week on Goldeneye and finally get around to beating Super Mario Galaxy with Luigi and then starting Super Mario Galaxy 2. I think that is a holiday well spent.
biggrin.gif

Thanks to 4Coolday and the Gamezway team for the opportunity to enter this competition. Please contact me at [email protected] if i so happen to win the fantastic prize. Thanks again,

DanWeb

Tzosin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Family, Friends & Gaming

sounds like my perfect christmas
(probably alcohol fueled gaming but there always fun as gets everyone on lips or singstar etc
tongue.gif
).

pm me or contact me on:

[email protected]

blaziner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, my name Is Jay. I am a Canadian living in China. I have come to china to teach english, which is great, but I miss my old customs. For instance, Christmas! I don't get to see my family, I don't recieve gifts. I miss my country and my culture. I think I deserve the prize because I am cursed!

Every Country I have ever visited found a way to destroy my electronics. The moment I came to china I went on a mission to find a way to get all of my electronics to work with china's different power supply. I spent hundreds on a power converter for my computer and xbox 360, that i brought over.

That didn't work, I found out that i didn't need a converter. I got a different power supply for my xbox and a different wire for my computer. I played my 360 about 2 weeks after I figured out what i needed. BOOM!! RROD!! awesome. I plugged in my computer... RROD!! well... actually orange flashing light of... graphic card failure, GCF. Theres another 300 dollars down the drain! I was wrecked, but at least i still had my DS! I spend every day playing mario on my hour long bus ride to work. Then one day, as I was getting out of a taxi, I forgot my ds and wallet... I was ULTRA wrecked, but at least.. AT LEAST!! i still have my psp to watch videos on!! take a guess at what happens next!

I go to work, I start my first class and leave my psp on the highest shelf so the children cannot get at it. One of the teachers decided they needed flash cards from that shelf and grabbed them, causing my psp to fall about 7 feet to the hard ground. I come back to see my psps screen had a dot on it, she confesses, and she gets a guy to replace the screen and everything good. Then a week later, everything not good.. when ever i bumped my psp it turned the screen off! and since i quit, i had to pay for it my self. I was SUPER ULTRA WRR... actually, I laughed my ass off.

I know this contest is about what im going to do for christmas, but the truth is, China doesn't celebrate Christmas, and I'm broke. My Psp repair, and my computer repair, and everything else i bought so i could feel at home has made me broke.

I don't know what I'll be doing for christmas, hopefully playing my new ds.

Email: [email protected]

loco365

Trophies
XP
My plans for the holidays is to visit some family, have a happy feast, sleep in, and see my puppy. If I can afford it.

Contact info: PM me or ask for my e-mail.

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question; are you only allowed to enter on one site? 'cause I can't remember whether I already entered or not on the Database...

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I'll look for you later on DSDatabase, and if I find any duplicates, I'll eliminate them accordingly. I presume you'd like GBATemp PM if you win?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're heading to Disney World for about a week (leaving today). We'll be home for Christmas, but we're officially celebrating early both for Christmas and my birthday while we're there. Christmas day we'll no doubt get ourselves a "feast" as per usual. We'll likely watch some movies.
smile.gif

Contact- GBATemp PM

omarroms

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
My plans are to celebrate christmas with family, eating turkey, opening presents from family and friends and then playing video games. I need some video game time after the amount of school work I did this semester. I'm also going to my friend's birthday party and another friend's movie premiere party a few days before christmas. She's a film student and my sister and friends was in the film. I had too much school work to appear in the short movie.

Contact using GBATemp PM, I don't want spam in my email.

Chubbo1793

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan on hanging out with my family. My sister is getting married soon and we're going to have an early celebration with her and her fiancee.

Contact me by GBATemp PM.

Also, do you guys mean December 25th instead of the 21st? Saturday is the 25th and the 21st is on a Tuesday.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'll be spending my time playing World Of Warcraft Cataclysm, Blizzard just hit the bullseye with this new expansion, and of course I'll hang out with my friends, watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I & Tangled.

OR if possible, through my hotmail account.

snake2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will be staying at home playing video games with my brothers and friends maybe have a few drinks.

GBATemp PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    cearp @ cearp: It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space