Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tc250.png

Runtime: 1:40:49
Download
Explicit​

Terminator02, iFish, Ian (PettingZoo), and MR_COW join forces once more to produce a podcast to last you til the next one.

Topics:
Tempcast
Counterstrike: Global Offensive
Pokemon X/Y
The Stanley Parable
3DS XL
Gateway 3DS
Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
CES 2014
Steam Machines
Oculus Rift ‘Crystal Cove’ prototype

Music: Sea Breeze by Jredd

Subscribe (it's free):
gallery_250892_857_1056.gif
iTunes
gallery_250892_857_345.gif
Zune (only accessible through Zune app for Windows or through Windows Phones)
gallery_250892_857_562.gif
Miro
gallery_250892_857_400.gif
Stitcher
gallery_250892_857_71.gif
RSS feed
gallery_250892_857_680.gif
Email

Social:
gallery_250892_857_727.gif
Facebook
gallery_250892_857_2058.jpg
Twitter
gallery_250892_857_445.gif
Google+

If you would like to be a guest on the Tempcast, you'll need to send us a clip. It should be at least a minute long talking about whatever you desire, preferably something that you're knowledgeable about. Be aware that we'll use this clip to determine your mic quality, charisma, insight, comprehensibility, and so one, so make it good (use bullet points if necessary, not a script). You can record yourself using Vocaroo, Audacity, the Windows default sound recorder, or whatever recording software that tickles your fancy. All that matters is that an attachment or link ends up in the inbox of '[email protected]' with the subject line "Tempcast Guest".

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It felt really refreshing to do a podcast again. Mainly because the 4 of us haven't been together as a group recently(since the last podcast). This podcast felt more like a steady conversation than a podcast(which I prefer).

Anyway, I'm glad we had the chance to do this again. And I'd like to elaborate on what MR_COW suggested about "Tempcast seasons" where we actually do shows on a regular basis. Anyway, if they were to ever happen again, it'd likely be during summer(~May-August). But we still need to see whether that can ever happen. If the podcast feels forced and like a chore, it's not really fun to do. That's why this one was so good, it didn't really feel like a chore or made just to keep our weekly thing going.

But yeah, as always, it's fun putting these out. I like the dynamic and synergy the current group has. Hope you enjoyed the podcast.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Marked to listen for later, especially interested in the CS GO part. Bought it in the Steam sale, I've enjoyed it but not too much. It's incredibly hardcore/hard to play for a long time, I can't keep it up for longer than an hour.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We still let iFish in these?! Oh well, might listen to it, hopefully MR_COW will do some raging.

It's practically my creation. When I took less than a year off of it back in 2013, it wasn't by force, it was because I wanted to focus on school and taking a break was a mutual agreement.

Honestly, I'd much rather people like you don't listen to it. If you're gonna be a dick, don't waste your time listening.

Also, the way I see it, me being on these isn't a privilege. It's not a matter of "letting" me on them.

Kamille

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a new listener to the podcast here and already I am liking what I am hearing. On a side note since CS:GO was mentioned, is it any better than CouterStrike:Source? I just started playing CS:S and with all this CS:GO I'm tempted to buy it next steam sale or whenever I land in money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.