Golbez194

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

I have new3ds nd a9lh with latest luma,and sys nand system.

Everything works great,but i tried today to play Tekken 3d Prime Edition,and it's not working,it's the only
game that not working.When i try to launch it,there is 3ds loadng screen,then black screen for few secs...and then geting back to home mune with error screen where it's shows "error occured,system will be rebooted".

I tried to download other version cia of this game and install with other fbi version,but result keep the same ((

Is this game not working on luma or it's just me? Is it working on your 3ds cfw?

Golbez194

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm made it work by making cia with xorphads EUR region of game(tested us version before that) and install the cia with blueboxmenu.

So issue is one of those:1) FBI install it incorectly somehow(latest version and older one i tried) 2) luma not feel good about us version of this game 3) maybe cia versons i tried (it were 3 different cia's from different sites),maybe it was bad ones.

Maybe this info could be helpfull for someone )

Dumii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
if your still finding the solution just leave it as it. You need a physical Cartridge as it has an anti-pirate protection.

D

Deleted User

If you have FBI installed try open Titles. Click your installed Game (it should be green). Click imported Seed and yes. A Internet connection is required for the download.

Edit: Sorry. I just read that this is an old thread.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You mean to tell me Tekken has a protection that actually works, and will not play without the cartridge? First time I ever heard of this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-