Team Xecuter reveal info on upcoming Switch modchip

SwitchTX.jpg

Just over a week ago, team Xecuter announced that they are working on a soon-to-be-revealed modchip for the Nintendo Switch. This was big news because modchip devices are usually used to circumvent anti-piracy measures on many digital platforms, but mainly gaming systems, and to see one already in the works for a machine that is only 10 months old is very rare.

Since then the team have been quiet, no one knows what the device will look like, how it will work, or when they can get their hands on one - but GBAtemp can exclusively reveal today that there will be BOTH a solder AND solderless option of team Xecuter's Nintendo Switch modchip.

Here is a direct quote from team Xecuter:

For now, I can tell you there is a solder and solderless version. We have quite a lot in the works, you will have more info soon.

The difference in pricing should be interesting in the two versions of the device, but at least you can now rest safely, knowing that the team will be providing options for whatever the Xecuter Switch modchip turns out to be.

Stay tuned to GBAtemp for more info in the upcoming weeks.

Attachments

• nintendo-switch.jpg
    nintendo-switch.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 180

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of you are out of your minds. All of this to defend blatant piracy. Throw off your sheep skins, this is a den of wolves in mascara.

The reason Kate is doing this is because TX is trying to profiteer off of a 0day exploit of a major flaw that is systematic to YEARS of Tegra devices that are used from automotive sector to the gaming sector for personal gain, fortunately many use-cases are EoL but not all of them and most certainly not the Tesla models currently on the roads with people in them. No one should support this, it puts untold amounts of non-Switch related items and people in potential compromise and it gives companies no times to attempt to amend the issue and either fix it or work to combat it before something really bad has the potential to occur.

Proper disclosure and a several month window of 'time to correct/adjust' is perfectly normal for these issues. It lets companies fix the problem before it becomes widespread and potentially falls into the wrong hands for the wrong reasons and affects things that aren't 'a gaming device for games'. It doesn't matter what the Switch itself does or does not do, or how precious your piracy enabling modchip might be to you. There are real world and far reaching ramifications in this, and you need to realize it. You may think its just for the Switch but it isn't. Time to wake up.

F-G, and the bootloader flaw, were reported responsibly and will assuredly be fixed in Mariko (and have already been fixed in the TX2 branch of more modern Tegra). If TX thinks they can profiteer off of such a thing they are either stupid or greedy as hell. The amount of legal trouble you could get into is not small and can be potentially ruinous. When a flaw like this is properly reported it can later be disclosed without recourse because due diligence was performed. Not doing due diligence puts you into litigious crosshairs and, this time, its not just Nintendo. It would be everyone from nVidia to Tesla all of whom would be less than thrilled for something like this to just be randomly dropped into public mindshare before it could be fixed.

Kate will release her chip/solution the moment TX even so much as thinks about it and she has every right too (on top of having done the proper reporting about it).

Imagine the shitstorm if TX had tried to profiteer off of Meltdown and Spectre before proper discourse (had a console with Intel existed). They'd have been nuked from orbit by every one even if they were just trying to 'sell a mod chip for the PlayBone 100000'.

Last edited by V-Temp,

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of you are out of your minds. All of this to defend blatant piracy. Throw off your sheep skins, this is a den of wolves in mascara.

The reason Kate is doing this is because TX is trying to profiteer off of a 0day exploit of a major flaw that is systematic to YEARS of Tegra devices that are used from automotive sector to the gaming sector for personal gain, fortunately many use-cases are EoL but not all of them and most certainly not the Tesla models currently on the roads with people in them. No one should support this, it puts untold amounts of non-Switch related items and people in potential compromise and it gives companies no times to attempt to amend the issue and either fix it or work to combat it before something really bad has the potential to occur.

Proper disclosure and a several month window of 'time to correct/adjust' is perfectly normal for these issues. It lets companies fix the problem before it becomes widespread and potentially falls into the wrong hands for the wrong reasons and affects things that aren't 'a gaming device for games'. It doesn't matter what the Switch itself does or does not do, or how precious your piracy enabling modchip might be to you. There are real world and far reaching ramifications in this, and you need to realize it. You may think its just for the Switch but it isn't. Time to wake up.

F-G, and the bootloader flaw, were reported responsibly and will assuredly be fixed in Mariko (and have already been fixed in the TX2 branch of more modern Tegra). If TX thinks they can profiteer off of such a thing they are either stupid or greedy as hell. The amount of legal trouble you could get into is not small and can be potentially ruinous. When a flaw like this is properly reported it can later be disclosed without recourse because due diligence was performed. Not doing due diligence puts you into litigious crosshairs and, this time, its not just Nintendo. It would be everyone from nVidia to Tesla all of whom would be less than thrilled for something like this to just be randomly dropped into public mindshare before it could be fixed.

Kate will release her chip/solution the moment TX even so much as thinks about it and she has every right too (on top of having done the proper reporting about it).

Imagine the shitstorm if TX had tried to profiteer off of Meltdown and Spectre before proper discourse (had a console with Intel existed). They'd have been nuked from orbit by every one even if they were just trying to 'sell a mod chip for the PlayBone 100000'.
Except the owner lives in China and probably most of the team as well. Might have trouble with any legal action from anywhere unless you get Beijing on board as well. What’s 0day?

Onibi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Depends on who you are talking about, but I can see nothing wrong in a modchip to load custom code. Has nothing to do with copyright infringement (CI from here on) at all. Quite the opposite. It allows you to run code on a device you own. What could be more right than that?

I find it's interesting to see how much the CI lobby (Yay Disney, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_Term_Extension_Act) has managed to smudge hacking a device. You all grow up with something like the DCMA and think that that's the way the world should work. By god, read up on the free software movement and hacker ideology. Or at least watch anti-trust ^_^. Why do you feel so obligated to defend the interrests of multimillion dollar corporations. Step away from that brainwashing and think about it for a second? Selling Mario 2 to you for 10 bucks, not creating jobs, basically just earning a giant surplus for investors. Don't worry about them, they do fine.

This is utter BS. As soon as people know that an exploit exists, they will find it. And they will buy it. For example from TX. They already got the bug, nothing you can do about that. They can sell it to any automotive hacker at any point in time. Security by obscurity is not a viable model and the claim is hollow. If anything the public release of a system flaw will allow you to claim that the vendor is liable.

That said, Tegra has not been a wide success. I can find no hint for automotive or a security sensitive use. Tesla uses it in the media center ... big woop. I can also tell you why, even in this case a release would be better: Regulatory and politically we need to discuss the (miss-)use of any such high level processors in security and safety sensitive applications and the dangers that come with it. Specifically in the automotive sector, the strong separation between different processing circuits must be maintained even in the autonomous age.

Sorry but that's BS again. This is a hardware flaw. There is no 3-day-waiting-period that is gonna improve the situation. The best that can be done is to go public an make the issue known, so that people are aware and vendors liable. If anything, waiting or half disclosure is making it worse for the people. It just means that blackhats and governments have access, but nobody else. (*EDIT*) SURE if it's fix-able by the vendor, that's a different point. Then, yes proper disclosure makes sense. And so does the waiting.

Again seems ill-informed on the Tesla side, and overly protective of corporate interests for no reason. No people I can see are endangered by this, and rightfully so.
Towards hating on TX: Seems like a disagreement with them making money ... good for you. Then be a social collectivist and release it for free, or let the capitalists do their thing ... It's either one or the other. You really can't claim a moral high-ground otherwise.

Nope. Called blackmail, unethical behaviour and fascistoid. It's like saying: "I got a bomb and if others whos views I don't share explode their bomb I explode mine. Here are my views: .... .... ... Let everybody know that they shall obey them at all times."

Sorry but you need to clean up that logic. The bug has been disclosed and is fixed. The amount of affected units Nintendo produces does not change. Releasing it today or in 4 month does not alter the impact of the bug one iota. It makes no sense to claim "later is better".

Last edited by Onibi,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes, do tell me how a physical hardmod is going to affect the auto industry

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol the exploits found are way worse than someone needing to enter the car to solder a chip in the main board :wacko:.

A bug vulnerability has been found on the WiFi protocol it self that gives full control over the device.

Anyway I don't think anything is safe, Intel new vulnerability has been found not much time ago "BranchScope"...

I wonder why the UBER autonomous car killed a person lol... Bug or someone "told" "him" to kill?

Last edited by guily6669,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, they should have added M$ Kinect só that the car could "play a little game" with the pedestrians :P.

Anyway now the roads are just a bit safer because they got banned!

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LOL, they should have added M$ Kinect só that the car could "play a little game" with the pedestrians :P.

? They're not banned? Uber just pulled testing from public streets, all testing will take place on closed circuits now

Have you actually read... well... anything? about what you're talking about?

Reactions: brickmii82 and Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Uber is a shit company, so I don't care about the fate of their autonomous cars in particular, but the roads are definitely not safer with the more drunk/texting drivers you add to them. People are just gonna have to accept that sometimes shit happens. If someone jumps out in the road within the minimum stopping distance threshold, they're gonna get hit, driver or no.

Onibi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lol the exploits found are way worse than someone needing to enter the car to solder a chip in the main board :wacko:.

A bug vulnerability has been found on the WiFi protocol it self that gives full control over the device.
Yes one of those terrible examples ... Whos great idea was it to allow the driving circuit to talk to the WiFi ... !

Anyway I don't think anything is safe, Intel new vulnerability has been found not much time ago "BranchScope"...
Man, Linus said it best: Who develops branch prediction and has such a flawed security model in place ... If I remember correctly they even had chip designers who told them that this is shit. Only reason it was not discovered sooner: because the chip design is not open (obviously) and people where expecting them to be intelligent ... ^_^

I wonder why the UBER autonomous car killed a person lol... Bug or someone "told" "him" to kill?
Basically their software was shit and they disabled the volvo systems that would have worked to prevent the collision ...

More like nighttime with a woman wearing dark clothes and pushing a bicycle

Yea, I am not sure thou how much you can take that at face value. If your eyes might have seen the person. Cameras don't represent darkness too well. But that was kinda stupid and unfortunate (there was a giant shadow).

Either way better sensors and more rigorous non-public tests would have likely prevented it ...

Uber is a shit company, so I don't care about the fate of their autonomous cars in particular, but the roads are definitely not safer with the more drunk/texting drivers you add to them. People are just gonna have to accept that sometimes shit happens. If someone jumps out in the road within the minimum stopping distance threshold, they're gonna get hit, driver or no.

I agree, but this wasn't really the case either. I don't think you can blame the person for jumping. However, the bike had no reflectors it seems, there was not enough light on the street, the person crossed the street wrong (it seems) and was clothed in black ... so yea ... not good either.

Definitely the driver was NOT watching. Which I think is one of the big problems that need to be considered in real world tests (and actual use). People who don't drive don't watch the street all the time. Don't expect them to. If a car maker claims the road should have been watched very focused - that's just a weasel argument.

Last edited by Onibi,

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
? They're not banned? Uber just pulled testing from public streets, all testing will take place on closed circuits now

Have you actually read... well... anything? about what you're talking about?
The source I read was a few time ago and in Portuguese, but yeah they just said it was temporarily suspended, but whatever... Next time could be Audi, Google, BMW or any other company making them, not that I care for them since I prefer driving by my self instead...

Anyway I don't know know what's worse, AI driving or stupid\crazy ppl driving ^_^

Also for an autonomous car I'm sure they must have all kinds of IR lasers that can track on all conditions and keep tracking of every incoming object, if they don't put something like that I wonder who would approve their real world testing...

Ps: anyway let's keep on topic and forget the automotive AI driving...;)

Last edited by guily6669,

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except the owner lives in China and probably most of the team as well. Might have trouble with any legal action from anywhere unless you get Beijing on board as well. What’s 0day?

China has been cracking down on hacking/cheating/piracy where it suits them. Companies can make it suit them. 0-day is an major bug/exploit unknown to manufacturers/owners. When a bug is found by those interested in actually fixing it, it becomes a n-day where n is the time since it was found/reported.

This is utter BS. As soon as people know that an exploit exists, they will find it. And they will buy it. For example from TX. They already got the bug, nothing you can do about that. They can sell it to any automotive hacker at any point in time. Security by obscurity is not a viable model and the claim is hollow. If anything the public release of a system flaw will allow you to claim that the vendor is liable.

That said, Tegra has not been a wide success. I can find no hint for automotive or a security sensitive use. Tesla uses it in the media center ... big woop. I can also tell you why, even in this case a release would be better: Regulatory and politically we need to discuss the (miss-)use of any such high level processors in security and safety sensitive applications and the dangers that come with it. Specifically in the automotive sector, the strong separation between different processing circuits must be maintained even in the autonomous age.

Sorry but that's BS again. This is a hardware flaw. There is no 3-day-waiting-period that is gonna improve the situation. The best that can be done is to go public an make the issue known, so that people are aware and vendors liable. If anything, waiting or half disclosure is making it worse for the people. It just means that blackhats and governments have access, but nobody else. (*EDIT*) SURE if it's fix-able by the vendor, that's a different point. Then, yes proper disclosure makes sense. And so does the waiting.

You should probably read up on RFPol and other guidelines for handling major exploit reporting. You do not "go public" with a major exploit, hardware or software, in fact that is patently against all protocol rules on the matter. It is common ethics to report and offer a window of response to any bug, hardware or software. Hardware or software, mitigation can exist. For hardware that is often harder and requires recalls but it remains a form of mitigation. Developing Mariko is also mitigation, the quicker this is reported and disclosed properly, the sooner a product like Mariko can be made and hit public use. For software, mitigation is obviously much easier.

Also, the reason this exploit was ever 'disclosed' improperly and ever got any traction was because of TX using it as a marketing ploy. You really should follow time for a series of events, its a straight arrow and fairly easy to follow. A proper sequence would have had TX actually report this and then remain muted on it for several months before 'unveiling' their product but they obviously did not do any such thing for greed and profit, of course.

The response they have received from far more responsible hackers is adequate and completely unsurprising.

Nope. Called blackmail, unethical behaviour and fascistoid. It's like saying: "I got a bomb and if others whos views I don't share explode their bomb I explode mine. Here are my views: .... .... ... Let everybody know that they shall obey them at all times."

Blackmail? She has compromat on the devs and is demanding they do as she says? Do you know what the word 'blackmail' means? She's not blackmailing them, she's providing an alternate service for absolutely free in the event they try to charge for something that they did not properly report and handle. That's not blackmail. I am not blackmailing a car dealer by giving away cars for free outside of the car dealer's store.

The lengths to which some will bend over backwards to justify piracy and improper paths to said are quite fascinating.

Last edited by V-Temp,

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With a US/EU/UK trade war looming with China, I doubt it. Besides, they’re going to release it regardless. Honestly, I hope they learned their lesson from the CR4 fiasco. Overpriced and bricking consoles. Then 15432 comes in with SRGH and 1.2 and pretty much kills its sales. If the chip is reasonably priced, I see nothing wrong here. Materials cost money. A little slush fund profit is also reasonable.

Onibi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You should probably read up on RFPol and other guidelines for handling major exploit reporting. You do not "go public" with a major exploit, hardware or software. It is common ethics to report and offer a window of response to any bug, hardware or software. Hardware or software, mitigation can exist. For hardware that is often harder and requires recalls but it remains a form of mitigation. Developing Mariko is also mitigation, the quicker this is reported and disclosed properly, the sooner a product like Mariko can be made and hit public use. For software, mitigation is obviously much easier.

This is total bogus. This is not a flaw that can be fixed. I am not sure how to explain this otherwise ... A window of response exists so that something can be done against it. That has happend already! Nvidia is very aware and is going to fix the issue. That does not change regardless of when the bug is released. If anything, releasing it will pressure them more! This is why google only gives vendors a very limited time before a bug is disclosed. It helps to keep them on their toes and helps people to be aware as soon as possible. Again, in this case nothing more can be done.

You are completely missing the point of ethical disclosure which is to protect people by allowing for a fix to be applied. This has already happend. Mariko is already in development. Nvidia knows the bug so does Nintendo. Again, tell me what waiting will accomplish?

If you are arguing that devices will be recalled, especially before a public release of the exploit and pressure, you are either grasping for straws to make a valid point here or deluded. Nobody is going to recall anything. Remember "row hammer"? Effected/s many people, got published in a paper and later by google. Why? Because the affected devices are affected. There is no change to that. And publishing it puts vendors much more under pressure.

Also, the reason this exploit was ever 'disclosed' improperly and ever got any traction was because of TX using it as a marketing ploy. You really should follow time for a series of events, its a straight arrow and fairly easy to follow. A proper sequence would have had TX actually report this and then remain muted on it for several months before 'unveiling' their product but they obviously did not do any such thing for greed and profit, of course.

The response they have received from far more responsible hackers is adequate and completely unsurprising.

Again, why are you trying to protect nvidea? What users are directly harmed by the publishing in this way? This bug is not easy to pull off in software (meaning you must have some open kernel bug ...). And in hardware you need access. The hardware access also can't be really mitigated. I think you are missing the logic behind the ethical "disclosure" in favour of the process. The process is a guideline. The effect of the disclosure is what is making it (un)ethical. It's like shooting a gun. It's not unethical. However you aim it at people, it may be. The process of aiming does not imply the ethics of the action.

Yes, they released knowledge of the bug without warning the company personally. However, in this case, regardless of how the bug is reported, the response and reaction is the absolute same. Again, the sooner and the more public the better for those who want to see it fixed. Because now Nvidia is fixing it ASAP. Customers may not buy the devices, and vendors may choose not to use affected tegras or potentially be liable to customers. Perfect! Way better then a shady under the carpet disclosure, which some may claim more ethical because it followed procedure - meanwhile what it would actually do is mostly protect nvidias sales. Not customers.

Blackmail? She has compromat on the devs and is demanding they do as she says? Do you know what the word 'blackmail' means? She's not blackmailing them, she's providing an alternate service for absolutely free in the event they try to charge for something that they did not properly report and handle. That's not blackmail. I am not blackmailing a car dealer by giving away cars for free outside of the car dealer's store.

• verb: blackmail; (secondary) To force (someone) to do something by using threats or manipulating their feelings.

So, clearly that's blackmailing TX (and even the community not to buy).

• verb: hold hostage; (secondary) To use any situation or leverage to entrap or corner someone without physical restraint.

So clearly that's holding us and TX hostage (mentally not physically).

To follow your example:
  • Saying "Do not sell that dude a car or I will do XYZ" is blackmail.
  • Announcing "If you are trying to sell anybody a car I will give away free cars" is holding all others entrapped into the situation, both the potential buyer and the seller, because no sale will be made.
  • Saying "Here is a free car" is neither. That's the difference.
  • Neither is "Here is a car for 99 dollars". Thou it is less social.
I gladly also explain why this is unethical (though that should be clear) and fascistoid.

The lengths to which some will bend over backwards to justify piracy and improper paths to said are quite fascinating.
You are super hung up on the most insignificant arguments with some flawed logic. Copyright infringement will happen either way. We don't have to promote TX for that. We just disagree with people talking about ethics when it's much more likely about their egos (which we refuse to stroke in return for nothing). And I really don't mind honoring somebody for their work. But if they needlessly dangle it around and then hold it back I am not giving them the moral high-ground. Release and I honor you. Be like Failoverflow and I spit on your useless self-promoting twitter important remains.

Last edited by Onibi,

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way i see it, because TX is bringing something out it is making other teams release their work which they wouldn't of done before.
This is what made me the most happy about the mod chip. I knew it'd force devs to put up, or shut up. I remember how ass mad some of the devs that never ever ever release anything were when the mod chip was announced. Either way, we the common folk get something! :)

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
The reason Kate is doing this is because TX is trying to profiteer off of a 0day exploit of a major flaw that is systematic to YEARS of Tegra devices that are used from automotive sector to the gaming sector for personal gain, fortunately many use-cases are EoL but not all of them and most certainly not the Tesla models currently on the roads with people in them.
Some of that can be seen as viable motivation from a very, very high level point of conceptual arguing. ("Hacker attacks" on vehicles). Most people are not necessarily driven by high level concepts.. ;) (Switch hackers against state sponsored attacks on autonomous vehicles, for a better world TM ;) (Just wait until this gets popular in china! ;) ))

Yet the organized piracy scene does not consist of "honorable gentlemen" either, so there is actually no point in advertising for their business models either, especially when they are so "derivative..".

The issue mainly is, that the frontlines that are drawn (because "everyone" can copy), are so outright insane, that if you are trying to win on the grounds of morals against a for piracy stance - you hardly ever do.

Examples:

- Its the firm believe of this gentleman, that people should constrict themselves to self imposed asceticism, because no one should live beyond their means, when it comes to digital licensed goods, because having limited choice is always the better option to have, while you are honoring all rights holders - that stand in the way of actual commercial rereleases on new platforms, when it comes to emulation - not.

- Its the firm believe of this gentleman, that no ownership rights should be granted to consumers of digital goods ever again, because the first thing they are impelled to do is to copy that thing and give it to their friends for free. Not. (Well partly...)

- Its the firm believe of this gentleman, that by performing the miracle of feeding the masses with only a few fish, which he copied, Jesus was the perfect example for a filthy fish stealing pirate and should have been jailed (and/or crucified). Not - especially concerned about fictional characters, I am.

- Its the firm believe of this gentleman, that people with limited disposable income should not partake in current cultural trends, because if capitalism has told us anything, then it is about the good feeling, when you buy that genuine entry ticket to an education or entertainment opportunity. No escapism for the poor! Not.

- Its the firm believe of this gentleman, that if you are interested in a medium, you have the disposable income, and going the legal route is more easy, than navigating through back allies, the vast majority of people out there will take the legal route. And if you don't - think it over. Companies and artists have to make a living too. This actually is.

I've seen all those great propaganda spots of content holders that show a thorn apart family in front of a state jail, singing birthday songs to their daddy, who is an inmate - because he illegally downloaded the movie, you are about to watch - as often as the next guy (content industries made it unskippable), but somehow it didn't create this spectre of "piracy is the downfall of all 21st century societies" in me... Could be me though... I still say "booh" when I want to jokingly "scare" an infant, not "piracy". ;)

Last edited by notimp,
Reactions: Don Jon

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I love how a thread about a mod chip has turned to people babbling about non related bs.
I love how the majority of people out there today is practically proud to not be able to conceptually understand what they are reading anymore. Labeling anything and everyhing they don't understand as BS is also very popular with that crowd.

While you are doing that - we'll still mind trying to understand why there are emotions akin to hatred against "commercial" switch hacking (undisclosed exploits), when the primary reaction to that is to get disclosed eexploits out in the open quicker, than a company can commercialize their product.

So far nswers suggested were:

- it makes our cars safer and
- piracy - don't you see?

Which I found somewhat amusing, which is why I took some liberties with the language to set those points in context.

Now some people judge that by surface value - not understanding any of the arguments made. I'll make sure to sound like a researchers press release the next time around. You'll love whatever I say then.. ;) Maybe even put a few Trump'isms in there,.. ;)

edit: Oh wow, clickbaiters even made a guide for people looking this up: https://www.wikihow.com/Understand-What-You-Read

Last edited by notimp,
Reactions: Don Jon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What does pizza and sex have in common? When its good, its good. But when its bad, its still pretty good.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know burnt pizza can be pretty bad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    gonna download sonic generations to my ps3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How do you put games on there? Does it have like a game store on the ps3?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black market store
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, download a pkg file, put it in a usb or a sd card, put the usb or sd card to ps3, turn on ps3hen, go to install game, install the game
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok yea that's same with me, was just curious. Coolio
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao my keyboard decided to randomly die
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its prob your new router interfering w it