Hacking Team Xecuter delay for the Coronavirus in China ?

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i have doubts that they have it , but a switch pro might not be susceptible to the same exploit
then again it might be no matter what Nintendo does anyways
but i don't think we are going to see a switch pro anytime soon
even if N was planning it it would likely be delayed for the exact same reasons as the TX chip is being delayed
and there is already a problem just getting a regular switch , people are gouging up to $500 for them
but i don't see why i looked a few days ago and seemed to be able to get them from a certain retailer with just a little patients
also i find it strange the switch lite has no supply problems but regular switch sort of does i guess, but again if i just kept refreshing the page i was able to get them after not that long so i really don;t know what is going on
Its Marketing ,, Nintendo Switch lite is almost out of stock !!!!
Ho No i better hurry up and grab one before the stock is out , its a big lie .

Reactions: weatMod

pcgeek52

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its Marketing ,, Nintendo Switch lite is almost out of stock !!!!
Ho No i better hurry up and grab one before the stock is out , its a big lie .
It’s these people that think they can make a quick profit, these are all over local online marketplaces near me for $425, these people are hoarding them like TP creating a “shortage” it’s really just scalpers drying up local stores. There’s a global pandemic but people still can’t wait to profit off of others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🚽 [flush] [walks in without washing my hands] Hi guys 👋 :)