RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
JumpMan3 said:
Weren't Team Cyclops based in the UK? The same place where flashcarts have become outlawed recently because of Nintendo winning a court ruling.
I know that they were at least somewhere in Europe, so...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we could get a hold of Evolution, maybe we could tell him that they could release their updates through GBAtemp, just like with the Wood FW's. That way, they wouldn't even need to maintain their own site anymore, it would just be a sub-section on this forum. Dunno if admin would go for that though.

But unfortunately, no one even knows how to contact Evolution. {sigh}

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
Perhaps ShopTemp or one of the other resellers who sell CycloDSes know of some way to contact them.
unsure.gif

Zulithe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I love my Cyclo, it has been very good to me. But unless there is an explanation soon, I will have lost faith in Team Cyclo, and if they ever intend to release a 3DS cart, they are going to need to do a WORLD of convincing to get communities like gbatemp to support their products again.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well this really sux, it had to be sooner or later. i just wish like the others here have said, that they would release the source code, can anyone say battery saver ?_? xD but i'm sure there will eventually be a conformation.

sucks the community is dead, i was going to post more but literally no one was posting.

anyways, it's done and there is basically nothing we can do about it.

later,
-WW3

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
If we could get a hold of Evolution, maybe we could tell him that they could release their updates through GBAtemp, just like with the Wood FW's. That way, they wouldn't even need to maintain their own site anymore, it would just be a sub-section on this forum. Dunno if admin would go for that though.

But unfortunately, no one even knows how to contact Evolution. {sigh}
That would be awesome, if at least they could do stealth releases here when a high profile title with AP shows up.
A bit sad that version 2.x never got a final build though (beta working perfect tbh) ^^;

If I were them, done for good with the Cyclo site & forums, I'd certainly check here to see what buyers are saying about it (hi TC ^^;), so maybe not all hope is lost yet.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
SickPuppy said:
Team Cyclops is not gone, somebody has been looking at the wrong website. Look at this - http://cyclods.wikidot.com/start:2010

did you see this

QUOTECycloDS Revolution is an unofficial website for CycloDS users. You may contact us if you have any queries.
on the BOTTOM of the page

is is an unofficial for CycloDS

the official is GONE

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure that site would have news if TC is gone for good.

TC probably just forgot to pay the bills, as they have in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: