Hacking Tales of Vesperia?

Skaidus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi everyone! With the release of Ps3Xploit v3.0 I see that pkg games are playable, including my ps3 superslim

Is there a way to play the Tales of vesperia patched in english now? If there is, I would like to know how.

_DrBecks_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
NO. Tales of Vesperia is Disc-Game, so you would need a Update-File to run. Sadly there is no such a file. For the moment you can‘t play Tales of Vesperia. Maybe … in near future … there will be a fake-signed PKG by another Dev – we will se ;)

Skaidus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
NO. Tales of Vesperia is Disc-Game, so you would need a Update-File to run. Sadly there is no such a file. For the moment you can‘t play Tales of Vesperia. Maybe … in near future … there will be a fake-signed PKG by another Dev – we will se ;)
Oh thats sad. So this ps3xploit is not as good as I thought? Snif.

Well thanks for the answer!

_DrBecks_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oh thats sad. So this ps3xploit is not as good as I thought? Snif.

Well thanks for the answer!

It’s a very good opportunity for people with PS3-Models >=300X, but Not as almighty as the ones with CFW-Support (Ferrox and Rebug). The Devs behind the exploit working hard to satisfy all ps3-owners. It‘s their freetime, hobby … we should be grateful :)

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What do you mean by “Update-File”? Isn’t that included in the disc?

_DrBecks_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
What do you mean by “Update-File”? Isn’t that included in the disc?

Unfortunatly not. There is no Update-„Folder“ or -file. So there is no possibility as of now, because ps3exploit v3 needs an update from the PSN ... otherwhise it won‘t start. Plus: no pkg, rif etc.

Reactions: WiiUBricker

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: