Country
Saudi Arabia
sorry for my bad English

Hi Guys

i have a 2 ps3 consoles

one of them is original and the other is cfw

my cfw have a heating problem and an HDMI flickering problem

i changed the past and changed the fan but the problem still going on

i only want to play my offline games and then sync the save data and trophies online

my questions is

1- if i backed up the cfw ps3 to external hdd then restore it to another ps3 will it work fine and will the cfw still working or i have to install it again?

2- is cfw better or hen for what i want? i only want to play my hacked games on the ps3 then upload the save data and trophies online ?

my games are

tales of gracess

tales of xillia 1 + 2

i have an original copy of the games but are all English dub

while the hacked games are Japanese dub and that is very important to me

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CFW is definitely better in my opinion as you boot up the console and it's unlocked whereas HEN requires you to click an icon and afterwards it can load content Sony didn't authorize.

I can't really comment on the trophies thing as I don't care about them to care about it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same games, sealed. Anyway, you can't backup one system and restore it on another. I wouldn't mess with saves or trophies, syncing them I mean. If you are syncing saves, you must have psn+, but if you get banned somehow, those synced saves and trophies will be lost forever. If you exploit any system, do not use an account you care about, especially with Sony systems, as they'll ban both account and system if you're caught.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for my bad English

Hi Guys

i have a 2 ps3 consoles

one of them is original and the other is cfw

my cfw have a heating problem and an HDMI flickering problem

i changed the past and changed the fan but the problem still going on

i only want to play my offline games and then sync the save data and trophies online

my questions is

1- if i backed up the cfw ps3 to external hdd then restore it to another ps3 will it work fine and will the cfw still working or i have to install it again?

2- is cfw better or hen for what i want? i only want to play my hacked games on the ps3 then upload the save data and trophies online ?

my games are

tales of gracess

tales of xillia 1 + 2

i have an original copy of the games but are all English dub

while the hacked games are Japanese dub and that is very important to me

Might have to try a better thermal paste if whatever you are using are not able to keep it cool enough that if it throw overheat, as for fan you can adjust fan speed if you have cfw. The hdmi might have to be replaced.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can transfer from one ps3 to another using an ethernet cable. the instructions are on the playstation website. it's really the only way officially. I do not know how pirated or homebrew software will react, if it will be transferred or not.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can transfer from one ps3 to another using an ethernet cable. the instructions are on the playstation website. it's really the only way officially. I do not know how pirated or homebrew software will react, if it will be transferred or not.

I believe he needs crossover cable if you can connect two PS3.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol