ROM Hack Tales of Innocence Transl. (Absolute Zero) v1.0 PATCH RELEASED

• Thread starter Deleted-134647
  • Start date
  • Views 423,058
  • Replies 1,671
D

Deleted-134647

OP
*Laughs* It sounds mean when you say it like that. Kingcom's hacking is much faster than my translating, so I'm more the one holding us back. We certainly expect this project to be completed in under a year, so I don't think that's so bad for a game with this amount of text. We had the menu stuff mostly done this summer, but after that, school slowed down my progress a lot. I do apologize for taking this long, I had honestly hoped to complete it a little faster myself.

EDIT: Page timed out, accidentally double posted.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
War said:
Well, the project has been in the works for a while now, so it's not THAT fast. However, it is a complete translation, so that's something to be admired.
You don't know how much a translation of a rpg game takes, don't talk, they're working really really fast.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I don't see why are you apologizing?! It's your work, and you have a right to take any pace you want....and no one has the right to tell you different!

I'm very happy you posted that blog update, it's nice to see you work little by little....Just keep it up, and I love the final version of the bottom screen
wink.gif

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Absolutely no reason to apologize, I should be apologizing. I didn't mean to be rude or to disrespect you, I just have no idea how much text is in the game. Like I said, I'm not surprised you guys took this long since the translation is so thorough.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice update. Glad to see one, but I noticed that you're bothered by people who wants an update. I don't mind at all if you don't give us an update 'cause I truly believe you guys will finish it until the end. That's how awesome you guys are.

Once again, thanks for your hard work. Keep up at it.
smile.gif

xCuteBunnyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa nice. I don't understand why anyone would go through all the trouble translating a game.
Like you guys get nothing out of this, lol. I personally wouldn't translate it if I could haha. Too much work.

Thanks!

oldmilk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me neither. But they do it because they like to do it. This kind of 'work' is what they do. It's like a hobby or a career(probably not a career). It serves others well that can't read japanese and are upset at the fools who don't import the many games to the US to be translated and released. Love translation people lol.

krazykidz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is going to be the best translation EVER!!! Merry Christmas to u guys
ph34r.gif
. And are u going to translate Tales of Hearts after this? 'cause i got Tales of Hearts on my DS already and it's a GOOD GAME!!!!!
yaynds.gif
nds.gif

idlehands

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi, long time lurker here. Please let me just say - GREAT JOB GUYS! Everything looks as if it came out from an official translated game, and I can't believe in the short time that the game came out the translation project has already came to be so fruitful. You guys are AWESOME.

Namco doesn't know what they're missing here. Just look at this fanbase starving for the translation of the game... Please keep up the good job guys, we look forward to your final product!!
yaynds.gif

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
idlehands said:
Hi, long time lurker here. Please let me just say - GREAT JOB GUYS! Everything looks as if it came out from an official translated game, and I can't believe in the short time that the game came out the translation project has already came to be so fruitful. You guys are AWESOME.

Namco doesn't know what they're missing here. Just look at this fanbase starving for the translation of the game... Please keep up the good job guys, we look forward to your final product!!
yaynds.gif

It's been going on longer then just the time it was posted here, so more props to them.......

gemini-saga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just came here to thank you about the Phantasia project
biggrin.gif

And here to do Moral Support about the Innocence project, do at your peace, people like me that reads monthly mangá knows what is to wait ;]

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohmy.gif
! Must see! Will edit post when seen.
biggrin.gif

Edit: Absolutely nice work! I noticed it's expected to be released in Spring '09 as well. Just awesome. Keep up the great work.

JayRPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, you are amazing. Many props to your work. Hope the translation goes smooth and we get a good patch whenever you're done.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land