Hacking System transfer US old 3ds with CFW to JP new 3ds XL (no CFW, latest fw)

DbGt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
So I have a US old 3ds with CFW and i recently got a used JP new 3ds XL with latest fw, according to the 3ds guide I should do a region change and system transfer to install CFW on the JP n3ds XL.

Can i do a system transfer from a region changed 3ds??

Should i change my US old 3ds to Jp region or change the JP n3ds XL to US region? which would be the better choice?

If i change the US old 3ds to Jp region, is it 100% confirmed I will be able to access the JP eshop? (as I need to buy a game to be able install CFW on the JP n3ds XL)

I will most likely lose my NNID (If i region change my US old 3ds), what are the consequences of this? Anything important i should know? Why should I care for my NNID? OR I could conserve my NNID but lose eshop access (If i region change the used JP n3ds XL).

What about my saves? Will I be able to still use them if I lose my NNID and my old 3ds is region changed? and be able to transfer them to the n3ds xl?

Any other thing I should know or be aware of? I have read the guide multiple times, and I have searched for threads and info regarding this, but still, some of them are very old or dont fully answer my questions

I have read that some games force to use the japanese language even if you are using a US game, but thats solved with Luma, right? What about DS games? If I have a R4i and use a US game on my JP n3ds XL, will the language be displayed in japanese? is there any way around this?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Ronhero,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users