Hacking System Menu 3.5K released

C

Chandler

HaniKazmi said:
I have yet to find one instance of anyone trusworthy mentioning this. IOS50 is just a new ios for games, has nothing to do with autoupdates.

QUOTEWiibrew say : Update appears to include IOS50 (used by menu) and IOS254 (a copy of IOS9, to block PatchMii).

That s why sometimes people "mute".... to not repeat known things..

The numbers of posts don't make knowledges, the content do
rolleyes.gif

FRanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Chandler said:
HaniKazmi said:
I have yet to find one instance of anyone trusworthy mentioning this. IOS50 is just a new ios for games, has nothing to do with autoupdates.

QUOTEWiibrew say : Update appears to include IOS50 (used by menu) and IOS254 (a copy of IOS9, to block PatchMii).

That s why sometimes people "mute".... to not repeat known things..

You can quit stumpin' your feet. Several devs have sifted through the ENTIRE 3.4 update (including sym and ios') and DIDN'T, I repeat DIDN'T find ANY referrence or code which proves Ninty has the ACTUAL ABILITY to update your wii without notice.
Please get that, other wise post some proof (with source) which states the opposite.

On topic:

Let's hope for a feature list soon, maybe there's SD support for VC and Wiiware.

Anorhc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys seem to be making a big fuss over something so trivial. If you don't think it'll auto-update, then leave it. If you do, then go ahead and be paranoid but don't bother telling people to do the same thing by posting that you're paranoid.

There. Now is that so hard?

D

Deleted User

HaniKazmi said:
Still no mention of it autoupdating though. Three teams (team twiizers, forsakn, requiem4d) have all said no autoupdate.
You should really stop wasting your time. He obviously won't believe those teams are telling the truth.
toot.gif

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow how many times has this auto update bullshit been gone over? There is no code what so ever within all of the system menu 3.4 update. There is also no auto update code included in any game based updates. It's possible that nintendo could add such code to a later update but 3.4 can not update the wii automatically Period!!!!! While legally it could be done the System is physically just not able to. That could change with the new update but that doesn't matter.

C

Chandler

Golfman560 said:
Takeshi said:
You should really stop wasting your time. He obviously won't believe those teams are telling the truth.
toot.gif

Maybe he'll believe it if we say God deemed it to be that way?

Just say Ninty deemed it to be that way, it will be more simple than believe in what you want to believe
bow.gif
lecture.gif

xD

Anyone ready with a v3.4K to see if Nintendo autoupdate his Wii ? No one ?? Omg... how is it possible....
Maybe cause.... Ninty said they could do it in last modified revision of EULA... Oh, maybe cause some guys here have big head and believe things they would like, i'm talking about fact. Some files have been added, updated, and you don't know how the Wii works as deeply as you think you know it. (Not even me hey
yaynds.gif
).

We will see in few times who's right, and i'm ready to give excuses if no wii with v3.4K (and other regions when available). (Of course if your wii is blocking update with any cios, preloader, starfall or any other blocking update systems, it will maybe not autoupdate and erase illegal software like promised (maybe
rofl2.gif
).. but hey.. i said maybe..
tongue.gif

Team twiizer never said it will not autoupdate, they pasted the new eula and said there was 2 ios updated, ios50 used for the system menu and ios254 appearing to be a copy of IOS9, to block PatchMii).

Don't be scared, Ninty will not brick any modded wii, but you are not supposed to know if they can do what they said they will do in policy privacy, it's not to make afraid puppies.. You ll just have a virgin wii... Maybe..
hate2.gif

D

Deleted User

Motherfucker, can't you be any more noobier?

A LOT OF TEAMS tore 3.4 apart. NO SINGLE FUCKING auto-update code, NONE!

It's just a re-written EULA.

This is what I hate about naive noobs.'

QUOTE said:
We will see in few times who's right, and i'm ready to give excuses if no wii with v3.4K (and other regions when available). (Of course if your wii is blocking update with any cios, preloader, starfall or any other blocking update systems, it will maybe not autoupdate and erase illegal software like promised (maybe rofl2.gif ).. but hey.. i said maybe.. tongue.gif

CIOS, Starfall, Preloader, DOES NOT block online updates. There is no other fucken alternative too. So you see, if you don't know much, fuck off.

C

Chandler

afif95 said:
Motherfucker, can't you be any more noobier?

A LOT OF TEAMS tore 3.4 apart. NO SINGLE FUCKING auto-update code, NONE!

It's just a re-written EULA.

This is what I hate about naive noobs.'

QUOTE said:
We will see in few times who's right, and i'm ready to give excuses if no wii with v3.4K (and other regions when available). (Of course if your wii is blocking update with any cios, preloader, starfall or any other blocking update systems, it will maybe not autoupdate and erase illegal software like promised (maybe rofl2.gif ).. but hey.. i said maybe.. tongue.gif

CIOS, Starfall, Preloader, DOES NOT block online updates. There is no other fucken alternative too. So you see, if you don't know much, fuck off.

Talking about policy and rules, you infring rules with your hard langage you kid, you call me noob without knowing who i am...
wacko.gif

..... last post for kidz

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chandler said:
Talking about policy and rules, you infring rules with your hard langage you kid, you call me noob without knowing who i am...
wacko.gif

..... last post for kidz
I'm pretty sure you have to be 13 to sign up for the forums.

I think 13 year olds can handle it. Seeing as I'm one of them.

And you are a noob.

D

Deleted User

Quitting a war means surrendering. So... WE FUCKING WON!!!

@Arm, you're 13??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I'm going to melt
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Going to smoke a bowl, eat pizza, drink a beer, and watch I Saw the TV Glow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do people on YouTube keep making themselves glow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh joy, heat wave all week where i live
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    plus there's thunder and lightning outside, and it'll rain soon, there's somehow no tornado watch tho
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and to make it worse, the heat didn't sway my brother away from wanting to spend some time swimming on his birthday tomorrow
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idr where in the US the heat wave is
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    idk if I'm in it or not
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    midwest, near me and bigonya
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    ah fuck NJ is in the heat wave
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    we're cooked, possibly literally
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    if you have a habitable basement, the heat shouldn't be down there and that's where you should hang out
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    No, but, the air conditioner in my living room gets fuckin icy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    In a good way, not as in a "my coils are freezing" kind of way
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone lives in theirs mom's basement gosh
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah, my mom's basement is just for the weekends to check in on the family
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i usually live in your mom's basement
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    saves a lot of time fr
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's 11:30 PM here, I just took the trash out and my god is it awful outside
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    This heatwave can eat my ass
    +1
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    omg same, it's VERY hot here, too
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: omg same, it's VERY hot here, too