Homebrew RELEASE SXOS ROMMENU NSP/NROS

m0rt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm using ReiNX 2.0 and tested the rommenu.nro (2.2), is the cheat menu working yet? I started Shovel Knight and ran the rommenu for hblauncher while the game is still active in the background, the cheat menu says that there is no active process... Did I miss anything?

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm using ReiNX 2.0 and tested the rommenu.nro (2.2), is the cheat menu working yet? I started Shovel Knight and ran the rommenu for hblauncher while the game is still active in the background, the cheat menu says that there is no active process... Did I miss anything?
What fw are you on?

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm on 6.1.0
It seems like fw versions 6.x are getting issues with the cheat system not detecting the games... As I said to another person this seems to be an internal reinx problem so the best thing I can tell ya is to contact Rei or to make an issue in the NXSysmodules repo in github about this :/

Reactions: m0rt and Zedroid

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Reactions: chronoss and m0rt

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Updated NROS again with 2.5.2 and 2.5.2 BETA, if you want the 2.5.1 version you can DM or contact me at Discord, as always... enjoy!

Reactions: Zedroid

SethPDA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Does not work on Atmosphere 0.8.3. Although it opens on ReiNX, you cannot use it, only for homebrew launching...
Any idea how to make it work on Atmosphere?

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does not work on Atmosphere 0.8.3. Although it opens on ReiNX, you cannot use it, only for homebrew launching...
Any idea how to make it work on Atmosphere?
No way yet to get it there (except porting it over, which is a pain in the ass) Reinx is the only one (out of sxos) that supports it

Reactions: Zedroid

KardchCode

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Updated again the nros with version 2.6.1 BETA, it seems literally nothing changed inside (but I'm uploading it anyways)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Duuh K3Nv2.. :O And SylverRez too :tpi::rofl2: