Hacking SX OS will be better than Atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

it was whoever gets them gamez backup to load first wins, tx did that and won over tons of ppl i guess.

no biggie, but in the end the non dongle requirement CFWs are usually the ones that come on top.

So TX wins. SX OS doesn't require the dongle.

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh, so that SX os will work but you'll have to send payloads via phone/pc wifi correct?

but i read in alot of threads that the dongle will be very beneficial for other stuff as well.

Yes. You'll be able to send other payloads through it as well, which will be useful. Like Atmosphere in the future.

Red1Reaper

Asperger Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It doesn't. You can literally use their OS without their dongle.
To boot the OS you need the dongle, don't lie, well the dongle or any way to inject a payload, what can be removed is the jig, whit autoRCM, but you can also do it whit hekate which is free
EDIT: whit dongle i mean that is still thethered, you can use that dongle, another dongle, a internal dongle modchip, a cable to a pc or whatever

Last edited by Red1Reaper,
D

Deleted User

To boot the OS you need the dongle, don't lie, well the dongle or any way to inject a payload, what can be removed is the jig, whit autoRCM, but you can also do it whit hekate which is free

I wish people who don't know what they are talking about keep quiet. From the official Team Xecuter website:

• Q: What do I need if I only buy SX OS?
    A:
    We strongly recommend buying SX Pro for the ease of use and safely streamlined procedure. That being said, SX OS standalone can be launched from Windows using TegraRcmGUI (TegraRcmSmash) or from NXLoader on android (with a USB-otg adapter).
    We offer support & warranty on your devices, please note any issues you face by errors/misuse of other methods will not be covered by our warranty.

Red1Reaper

Asperger Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I wish people who don't know what they are talking about keep quiet. From the official Team Xecuter website:

• Q: What do I need if I only buy SX OS?
    A:
    We strongly recommend buying SX Pro for the ease of use and safely streamlined procedure. That being said, SX OS standalone can be launched from Windows using TegraRcmGUI (TegraRcmSmash) or from NXLoader on android (with a USB-otg adapter).
    We offer support & warranty on your devices, please note any issues you face by errors/misuse of other methods will not be covered by our warranty.
Using That is the same or worst to use the dongle.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You dont, you need a way to boot the payload, but not THAT dongle.

Can use Paper Clip, a wire, a JIG.

comput3rus3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Jig is high quality
It doesn't. You can literally use their OS without their dongle.
for the $10 dollar price difference it's really a no brainer to get the dongle and a high quality jig that won't damage your rail to the extent as a poorly made one.

mangotowel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: whit dongle i mean that is still thethered, you can use that dongle, another dongle, a internal dongle modchip, a cable to a pc or whatever

All current released exploits for 4.1 + are tethered even free ones buddy.

IPLbug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>yet no one is working on it

Source?

Atmosphere dev has know how to load back ups for some time now and he just has no interest in publicly releasing it with his CFW. You be stupid to think other wise
it was whoever gets them gamez backup to load first wins, tx did that and won over tons of ppl i guess.

no biggie, but in the end the non dongle requirement CFWs are usually the ones that come on top.

Yeah but seeing how moving forward almost everyone will be tethered to a device for reboot. the tx option seem practical hardware wise to push payloads and not be stuck with cables or a pc that's the real benefit nothing more. The dongle will get knocked off soon enought at a rather cheaper price making a must have for the forseable future

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere dev has know how to load back ups for some time now and he just has no interest in publicly releasing it with his CFW. You be stupid to think other wise

Yeah but seeing how moving forward almost everyone will be tethered to a device for reboot. the tx option seem practical hardware wise to push payloads and not be stuck with cables or a pc that's the real benefit nothing more. The dongle will get knocked off soon enought at a rather cheaper price making a must have for the forseable future
There's already a backup loader homebrew being worked on (and it looks like it's coming along nicely, so releasing within a month or two of Atmosphere)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy psi posted a ltt video +1