Hacking SX OS will be better than Atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichibaka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right now Atmo just sounds Lineage OS with lots of derivative, but also with lots of broken or missing features. What I want most from this OS is backup loader and cheat engine, and so far TX delivered half of that. It's a small price to pay to be an early adopter.

Eventually Atmo will come out, but it will miss out in the essential features i initially, and I'll hold off on using it. Tx will obviously copy the codes (and refine it maybe) and incorporate in their OS with the essential feature still there.

So until a free, unencumbered, and smooth back up loading function is added to Atmo, obviously TX win at this point.

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I own SX OS/PRO & even i think atmosphere will still be better. Not only because it's free, but because if it's anything like how the 3DS CFW was. If it means i can turn my switch on normally & already be on CFW without having to plug random stuff in, launch payloads etc count me in.

Last edited by SG911,

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nintendo is about to release their next gen console and Atmosphere is not released yet.
Next gen? Crikey that was quick. Shortest console life ever! I think the GX4000 lasted longer than the switch if what you say is correct...

:bortz: - thats the one I wanted. Thats a cake.

Last edited by mattytrog,

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its as simple as this...

SX users want a "chipped" console that they can show off to their mates in the playground or on the factory floor

Atmosphere / Derivatives are power users who want to play and mod games ie giving pikachu a moustache or turning cappy into a giant inflatable pen*s or whatever gamers do nowadays.

Different "markets" and each is the best at what they do (or will do)

Yes, SX stole code... Not sure if stealing is right because it is on gitfookinhub. But they didn`t publish source and made a wallet-full of cash from it. Which is like your neighbour parking in our garage then charging you for the privilege. But end-users win.

There are twats and salt and jealousy in every "scene". But the end user couldn`t care less...

This thread should be left to die now... Talking about stable-door and horse...

Reactions: BL4Z3D247
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox