Homebrew Discussion SX OS Crack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

... Great one ruined it for all... This bums me out because well... People being retarded and clearly don't have common sense.
However PRAGMA your response to people being retarded is a bit... childish. But then again I understand because after getting enough shit you quit. But you didn't need to bomb the work... oh well... I guess... Great to know that somethings go no where.

Coldtrain6989XD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... Great one ruined it for all... This bums me out because well... People being retarded and clearly, don't have common sense.
However PRAGMA your response to people being retarded is a bit... childish. But then again I understand because after getting enough shit you quit. But you didn't need to bomb the work... oh well... I guess... Great to know that somethings go nowhere.

I agree to man

Coldtrain6989XD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get mine to work it says cert failed and so on

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

plus ReiNX is not working

BryanNigson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
... Great one ruined it for all... This bums me out because well... People being retarded and clearly don't have common sense.
However PRAGMA your response to people being retarded is a bit... childish. But then again I understand because after getting enough shit you quit. But you didn't need to bomb the work... oh well... I guess... Great to know that somethings go no where.

He didn't know what he was doing in the first place, was making false promises and creating hype about something that wasn't really happening. Someone had to tell him. Nothing was lost as whatever information was in the OP, wasn't discovered or even fully understood by pragma. Although there are people in the scene who are capable and probably have privately cracked it, there's no need nor demand for it anymore.

D

Deleted User

He didn't know what he was doing in the first place, was making false promises and creating hype about something that wasn't really happening. Someone had to tell him. Nothing was lost as whatever information was in the OP, wasn't discovered or even fully understood by pragma. Although there are people in the scene who are capable and probably have privately cracked it, there's no need nor demand for it anymore.
What false promises was he making? As far as I know he didn't create any false promises. He was compiling work people found into a single post and was rather informative.

Reactions: Type_O_Dev

Rulesless

Trophies
Website
letraduzionidirulesless.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Italy
He didn't know what he was doing in the first place.
If
Code:
boot.write(aes_ctr_dec(stage2, unhexlify("47E6BFB05965ABCD00E2EE4DDF540261"), unhexlify("8E4C7889CBAE4A3D64797DDA84BDB086")))
then
Code:
boot.write(aes_ctr_dec(ROMMENU, unhexlify("XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"), unhexlify("XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX")))
PRAGMA???

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah same here hence why we bought them from people who did download them using their dial up connection. The good old days eh :P

In the old days you would trade floppy disks in jiffy bags by mail with people you met at computer events. CD's didn't even exist in the old days.

I miss mail trading.

Reactions: Type_O_Dev

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by Quantumcat,

Coldtrain6989XD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have this file link because I need it to please " This generates a license.dat file using licence-request.dat as contents and uses custom RSA Keys?
So again, this won't work on the official boot.dat, but if we can finalize the custom boot.dat and fix the freeze, it will work for that.
The boot.dat gets edited to use the custom RSA Public Key that in this script. Which then allows it to basically verify for our needs.
Create a licence.dat using the same text, but different keys will result in a different licence.dat than the official. This is normal, that's the point." This had a link above the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps