Hacking Sx Core and Sx Lite , test Units Received

Jopa777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello guys, I finally received my sx core.:)

Could you please tell me which is which to back? I mean I read about it and that I need to backup emuNand (maybe not this name) and other things in case if something went wrong to avoid bricking the switch. However, When I read more, I keeps getting more confused especially that English is not my first language.

Please can you tell me guys what I need to backup first before installation of the sx core? and what size of sd card I need for the backup?

If there is a tutorial for these things, Can you please share the link with me?

I really appreciate any advice
Hi, need to install the modchip it first, then you will be able to backup your nand and create the emunand. All is done through SX OS after chip installed

mishari

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi, need to install the modchip it first, then you will be able to backup your nand and create the emunand. All is done through SX OS after chip installed

Wow, Thank you so much mate. I was so lost. You really helped me a lot. Much appreciated my friend.

carlito1410

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Morning All!!!!
Any idea of which kind of issue could be?

photo_2020-10-08_10-23-41.jpg

Everything is good by the way

Here some installation picture:

photo_2020-10-08_10-23-25.jpg photo_2020-10-08_10-23-29.jpg

Green light
Boot 3.0.5
Chip fw update
License activate
Nand dump
Emu creation

Everything works good apart for that error on main tab in the os.
Is there a way to check by usb debug?

Jopa777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Reactions: carlito1410

masbass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Good news, it seems the SX Core firmware was dumped ( ) so now one can flash custom updated fw on it.

Juliancito

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
[QUOTE = "matias3ds, publicación: 9226801, miembro: 435172"] Aliexpress [/ QUOTE]
il PLThe problem with AliExpress is that in the package they mark the real value of the chip (60 usd), I contacted the seller and he said he was not sure. then i talked to the people at sxflashcard and they said Even if I don't ask for it, they mark on the package a price of between 2 and 3 dollars, so I avoid paying 30% of the value when I exceed 50 usd in customs

Reactions: matias3ds

Jopa777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
[QUOTE = "matias3ds, publicación: 9226801, miembro: 435172"] Aliexpress [/ QUOTE]
il PLThe problem with AliExpress is that in the package they mark the real value of the chip (60 usd), I contacted the seller and he said he was not sure. then i talked to the people at sxflashcard and they said Even if I don't ask for it, they mark on the package a price of between 2 and 3 dollars, so I avoid paying 30% of the value when I exceed 50 usd in customs
You have PM

jurai

Trophies
XP
Country
Psa, DO NOT BUY FROM TXSWITCH. I paid at the beginning of October and they claimed they never got my payment despite the charge posting and me sending confirmation of payment. Then they kept asking if I wanted to buy again with PayPal after id already paid. I had to engage their payment processor but I'm still gonna be surprised if I get a refund. What a joke. Also a week after buying from txswitch the card I used started seeing fraudulent activity and I had to cancel it. Go elsewhere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It sounds good actually, I like butterscotch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It sucked don't know wtf these little bits and pieces are they use now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I live maybe 3 minutes from a Dairy Queen, so I would just go there for ice cream anything anyways. I usually get the Oreo Blizzard, or a Peanut Buster Parfait.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats a dairy queen?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ice cream shop
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, mmmm ice cream
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremums a dairy queen
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Uremums a dairy queen