Hacking Question Switch sleeping mode after launched hetake

Hondyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yo guys, i ve noticed theres lots of people complaining about the sleep mode after launching the homebrew. Did someone manage to get the switch working after getting into sleep-mode? If you did, tell us how please. Thank you

D

Deleted-442439

Yo guys, i ve noticed theres lots of people complaining about the sleep mode after launching the homebrew. Did someone manage to get the switch working after getting into sleep-mode? If you did, tell us how please. Thank you

No. Sleep mode is not implemented yet, none will not get it working... People need to understand that all of this is unfinished and not ready for general usage.

Mach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dunno what the heck is going on on my switch, i think hetake desync it battery, because switchs sunddely powers off out of nothing. even with battery. and only powers on by using the charger plugged in. anyone here knows how to sync the battery back ?

PCityPaul

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno what the heck is going on on my switch, i think hetake desync it battery, because switchs sunddely powers off out of nothing. even with battery. and only powers on by using the charger plugged in. anyone here knows how to sync the battery back ?
As far as i know youvhave to unplug the battery.

D

Deleted-442439

How i supposed to do it since it appears my switch only holds its power while charging it

Hmm, then try to charge the battery overnight to 100% and then unplug the battery wait 30sec and plug it back in.

This is exactly why end users should not be using this yet, it is not ready.

EmperorX

Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
Wait what? There is no need to drain the battery just hold the power button for 15 seconds and then turn it on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol