• Likes 32

Vorffeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have two doubts
1º the loader.kip says to put it in kip1=atmosphere/kips/loader.kip in bootloader/hekate_ipl.ini.
But if I boot directly from atmos it is not necessary to put it or yes?
And if it is the case it would be like this
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=220
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0
kip1=atmosphere/kips/loader.kip
or in another way

2º why in global mode only allows the Gpu frequency in charging up to 460 but in official charging it allows 768, are they not the same and it should allow charging up to 768?:unsure:

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Does this version allow Memory to go up to 1862?
Also, how exactly does this work with Reverse NX, why is sync needed and what version of Reverse NX is recommended? would someone mind linking?

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
2º why in global mode only allows the Gpu frequency in charging up to 460 but in official charging it allows 768, are they not the same and it should allow charging up to 768?:unsure:
the frequency will appear in temp profile only if charger is connected. it will disappear again if you disconnect. global profile is same as per-app profile.
read sys-clk-readme for cappings

Does this version allow Memory to go up to 1862?
Also, how exactly does this work with Reverse NX, why is sync needed and what version of Reverse NX is recommended? would someone mind linking?
yes. and modded reversenx is already included

and in next release, I will maybe add option in advanced configuration to unlock 2397 CPU. Already added tab in pages, but right now I'm kinda busy so function is net yet implemented.

Last edited by meha,

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
the frequency will appear in temp profile only if charger is connected. it will disappear again if you disconnect. global profile is same as per-app profile.

and in next release, I will maybe add option in advanced configuration to unlock 2397 CPU. Already added tab in pages, but right now I'm kinda busy so function is net yet implemented.
Thanks for the reply.
If I understand correctly. there is no need to download Rerverse NX as its built it?
Also, what does the modded rerversenx actually let me do with it being modded?

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Thanks for the reply.
If I understand correctly. there is no need to download Rerverse NX as its built it?
Also, what does the modded rerversenx actually let me do with it being modded?
if you change mode in rnx (ie handheld to docked), it will be synced and the sys-clk profile will also change accordingly

Reactions: one-piece

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
if you change mode in rnx (ie handheld to docked), it will be synced and the sys-clk profile will also change accordingly
I see, thank you.
Im using a v1, anything recommended I do to install this? do i need to modify the kip file or just install everything as is? any recommended settings for most games?
im looking to maximize performance which is why i want reversenx.

[Truth]

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This will be so handy once TotK hits.
Especially the Mem OC.
Previews say it's a pretty mixed bag performance wise.

BotW Korok forest is a complete locked 30fps docked @1224/921/1864

Gumistret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia

Let's gooo!!!
Oh anw i haven't manage to make a video about the voltage bug. I'll do it if i finished my thing!

Lyzard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is memory OC working ? it still shows 1600 for me. (not in sys-clk, on oc suite while in game)

Nakamichi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I love you so much!
Thank you for carrying the torch on!

OC Suite is such a wonderful tool and i love my switch so much more because of it.
You rock!

nguetto

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Erista here

Sys clock shows 1862 to select but still shows 1600mhz =/

16.0.1 here
Same for me :-(
I think I have followed all the steps but still no luck. If anyone finds out what to do, please let us know!
I also checked Status Monitor, and it also shows 1600 Mhz for the memory.
I also tried removing the libsys_minerva.bso, but it still does not work.

Erista
CFW 16.0.2
AMS 1.5.2

Last edited by nguetto,
Reactions: Pacote

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I don't think you guys followed the instructions carefully, and I don't recommend this oc-suite because it's dangerous especially if you don't know what you are doing (even i don't know what i'm doing :P)

anyways you guys missed editing hekate_ipl.ini file.
sys_clk parses frequencies from the kip file, so the frequencies are there to be selected. but since the pcv is not actually patched, the clock cannot actually be set

nguetto

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think you guys followed the instructions carefully, and I don't recommend this oc-suite because it's dangerous especially if you don't know what you are doing (even i don't know what i'm doing :P)

sys_clk parses frequencies from the kip file, so the frequencies are there to be selected. but since the pcv is not actually patched, the clock cannot actually be se

sys_clk parses frequencies from the kip file, so the frequencies are there to be selected. but since the pcv is not actually patched, the clock cannot actually be set

Thank you so much for answering! Ahaha, like you said I rarely truly what I'm doing but usually I'm not too bad at following instructions to the t 😋, if I don't have that "skill" then I'm done for (even at work lol)

On a more serious note, I checked the hekate ini file and by editing it, you mean adding the kip1=atmosphere/kips/loader.kip right ? If so unless there is specific line to use, I think I did add it. Would you happen to have a screenshot of what the Hekate ini looks like with the edition completed?

(Side note before the update I was using the Kazu OC and managed to OC the Ram to 1996 Mhz on my Erista)

meha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
On a more serious note, I checked the hekate ini file and by editing it, you mean adding the kip1=atmosphere/kips/loader.kip right ? If so unless there is specific line to use, I think I did add it. Would you happen to have a screenshot of what the Hekate ini looks like with the edition completed?
well you can check ini file again to make sure. don't just guess. it could have been replaced while updating, etc. if the line is there and still don't work, reply again and i'll be glad to help.

i check with my erista console and works fine for me
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much for answering! Ahaha, like you said I rarely truly what I'm doing but usually I'm not too bad at following instructions to the t 😋, if I don't have that "skill" then I'm done for (even at work lol)

well it meant more like don't trust some dangerous software like oc-suite to be safe, not about your skills following. even Kazushime seemed to not fully understand correct way of implementing OC features, and for me, I absolutely have no idea

I am doing research, but I doubt I can correctly implement OC features. That's why I reverted all changes i made, and decided to drop feature to enable 2397 CPU on mariko.

Last edited by meha,
Reactions: Cooler3D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: