Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Blakejansen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you have white or black one?
Black. I've booted it over 100 times. It boots 100% every single time. I will have many instaboots and then longer boots. What could be the problem? I've tried booting OFW to try to retrain, but it is the same issue.

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a few other variables we can adjust. One is the title installer. I know you've been using DBI and it hasn't given you a problem yet but I personally experienced a case where DBI was unable to install something but another homebrew app was. That app was TinWoo Installer. Install everything using it instead to see if it changes anything.
@Draxzelex
grabbed tinwoo and NS-USB and......installs gave exactly the same errors as my initial post :(
'the software has closed due to an error' with the 2x DLC files, and the combined XCI tries to get internet connection and then just goes to 'internet settings or cancel' screen.
Do you have any more ideas I could try?

twothree

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only way to find out is to launch the eshop but if you go pirated game on the same NAND then forget about it.
I have backup of games I legally own ;). But when I reboot without using CFW I still see all the backups of games. I assume I am banned. The original owner did not have the virgin nand backup.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have backup of games I legally own ;). But when I reboot without using CFW I still see all the backups of games. I assume I am banned. The original owner did not have the virgin nand backup.

Then you got an offline only unit, going on the eshop would get you banned anyway.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black. I've booted it over 100 times. It boots 100% every single time. I will have many instaboots and then longer boots. What could be the problem? I've tried booting OFW to try to retrain, but it is the same issue.

It come down to the training for the chip, it just mean your chip isn't properly train if it is inconsistence.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RCM jig? You mean short the pins like on V1? I have the kit for the V1, but why do you say I can get a worse result?

You can use the jig to enter RCM mode to reset the chip, so the chip need to be retrained, but not sure if you glitching time would be any better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land