Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

AlicatFit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Anyone knows is there any way to save the graphics cheats in games so that I don't have to enable them everytime I boot the game?

m0ngbeany

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes

it depends of game and system you want to emulate where it will run better there is also ubuntu and lakka i think? Backup your emu and sd card files before you will partiotion your sd for android becouse ofc it will wipe your card clean.
Cheers. Thanks for confirming.

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
how much partitions do i need? just one for emummc with 32GB?
just format it to fat32 32 cluster and the rest you can do in hekate it will change it to 64 cluster but it is ok :D For only amtosphere yes you need crate one additional partition in hekate around 29gb

WarioBalotelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just format it to fat32 32 cluster and the rest you can do in hekate it will change it to 64 cluster but it is ok :D For only amtosphere yes you need crate one additional partition in hekate around 29gb
ok, i´ll give that a shot. i´m wiping the partition now with minitool which takes ages....

WarioBalotelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, i´ll give that a shot. i´m wiping the partition now with minitool which takes ages....
So i´m in hekate. How do i partition the emummc?
Post automatically merged:

why? lol no just delete them and crate one fat32 omg :D i mean now idk if you should stop it lol :D
i stopped it, i´m in hekate now.

Dariush

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Sorry I forgot to ask what did you rename the file to?
It's OK. I renamed it to both prodinfo_sysnand.bin & PRODINFO.bin non of them did worke.

Attachments

• 20230911_231233.jpg
    20230911_231233.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 13

Gregor_Samsa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi there
curently using the guide recomended and i got stuck at the hekate setup i tegrarcm for the payload the hekate logo loads then the switch disconects, is this normal because when i try to acces the menu (R + album/game) the usual app boots up instead of hekate

WarioBalotelli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i don´t go online, i´ll better stay offline. so i jump to step 4. btw i can boot to sysnand now - i used deepsea, which works flawless.
Ok, i think i fiddled it out now - now to the fun part!
Post automatically merged:

i mean unless that pack dont alredy have that you should rlly use some of ban protection
but what if i never setup wifi - how do i get banned, it´s air gapped if i never go online, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4