Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

c-1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you @Hayato213, one last question. If I modify a save file and put it on a modded switch. Is it possible to move that save file to an unmoved switch? Or would I get a ban?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hayato213 so there's no way to do it without modding both consoles. That's a bummer. All I wanted was the msg master sword on my 1.2.1 save file.

If you moved the save on a nintendo account there is a good chance you would get banned, you could have done that msgnotfound master sword on lower update as it was possible.

samboni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked around a bit, from what I could find it seems the answer would be "not yet" but I want to be sure.... Is there a softmod figured out yet that wouldn't require anything special on booting up the Switch every time after it is hacked? I'm hoping for something similar to Wii, PSP, 3DS, etc where once it is done, I can safely shut it down and boot it up straight into CFW without any hassle.

danielix

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've had my switch modded for about a week without any major issues up until this morning
I tried launching a game, which gave me an error and then none of the icons in the home menu appeared
I tried booting up atmosphere again but it gives this error whenever it tries to boot

Error code: 2002-4364 (0x221802)
Program: 010000000000001f
Firmware: 16.10 (atmosphere 1.5.5)
error.jpeg

I've tried replacing the atmosphere files with the latest ones and it's still the same
I also tried using the SD Benchmark from Hetake and it seems to have no problems
Using cfw works on sysNand, and booting into it normally also works. The error happens when booting into emuNAND

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my switch modded for about a week without any major issues up until this morning
I tried launching a game, which gave me an error and then none of the icons in the home menu appeared
I tried booting up atmosphere again but it gives this error whenever it tries to boot

Error code: 2002-4364 (0x221802)
Program: 010000000000001f
Firmware: 16.10 (atmosphere 1.5.5)
View attachment 393289
I've tried replacing the atmosphere files with the latest ones and it's still the same
I also tried using the SD Benchmark from Hetake and it seems to have no problems
Using cfw works on sysNand, and booting into it normally also works. The error happens when booting into emuNAND

Any cartridge?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Is there a place where I can buy one of the 3D printed jigs mentioned in the guide? I do not feel confident in making my own, and I do not own a 3D printer.
  • So if I keep my sysnand entirely clean and only use cfw/backups/homebrew on the emunand I can play online without the risk of a ban?
  • Sorry, I had seen something along those lines mentioned in another thread I had read which confused me.
  • You can buy them from a wide variety of places such as Amazon, eBay, or AliExpress
  • As I stated previously, usage of CFW/homebrew doesn't get you banned, its going online after using them that gets you banned
The XAW(serial number)_PRODINFO.bin into the root of the SD card.
Sorry I forgot to ask what did you rename the file to?
I looked around a it, from what I could find it seems the answer would be "not yet" but I want to be sure.... Is there a softmod figured out yet that wouldn't require anything special on booting up the Switch every time after it is hacked? I'm hoping for something similar to Wii, PSP, 3DS, etc where once it is done, I can safely shut it down and boot it up straight into CFW without any hassle.
Its not an answer of "not yet" but more like "it doesn't exist". The current exploit does not work that way in that it does not persist after shutting the console down so one would need to discover another exploit that would function this way. However there is absolutely no interest in doing so for various reasons. The closest one get without installing a trinket inside the console is to purchase an RCM Loader which can inject payloads on-the-go. There are pure software-based hacks that can load CFW without the need for a jig or USB cable called Pegascape but this only works up to firmware 4.1 and must be performed every time the console is shut down as well.

Dar55x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I want to start using my CFW switch online again, and I wanted to know if a NAND restore is good enough for that?

I still have my original NAND back-up from late 2018 (firmware 6.0 or something), and have not gone online since then. I made the backup before installing any kind of CFW. If I restore my old NAND, can Nintendo detect it/will I be prone to a ban?
I'm also not sure if the backup is too old for it to work still.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I want to start using my CFW switch online again, and I wanted to know if a NAND restore is good enough for that?

I still have my original NAND back-up from late 2018 (firmware 6.0 or something), and have not gone online since then. I made the backup before installing any kind of CFW. If I restore my old NAND, can Nintendo detect it/will I be prone to a ban?
I'm also not sure if the backup is too old for it to work still.

What is your fuse count?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    startthematch @ startthematch: Anyone in uere