Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Foxy-trn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello, I have a problem launching through Hekate CFW and OFW.

I don’t have EmmuMMC. I am checking if my 128Gb card is corrupt, but I doubt it.
As for the Hekate and Atmosphere files, they are updated.
I have a copy of NAND in version 13.2.1 and 14.1.1.
When launching CFW - sysMMC and OFW - sysMMC I will get: The error will always jump: unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported! Trying backup bootloader… Found pkg1 <´´>.
IMG1.jpg

When launching Fuse.bin I will get:
  • 13.2.1: Invalid GPT Signature.
  • 14.1.1: Unable to identify package1!
IMG2.jpg

What could be the reason? I’ve been trying to make it work for hours.
Yesterday there were no problems and the CFW was launched successfully.
He probado diferentes versiones de Atmosphere sin éxito.
I have also tried with 2 other microSD cards without success.
Could the switch’s MicroSD card reader have broken? Any ideas?

Greetings!:lol:

Last edited by Foxy-trn,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don’t have EmmuMMC. I am checking if my 128Gb card is corrupt, but I doubt it.
When launching CFW - sysMMC and OFW - sysMMC I will get: The error will always jump: unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported! Trying backup bootloader… Found pkg1 <´´>.
I have tried different versions of Atmosphere without success.

Test your SD card with h2testw.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a super old V1 switch that's currently on 9.2.0 and is running atmosphere AMS 0.10.5|S. been out of the scene since the launch of switch V2

How do i update the firmware and get on whatever is the latest atmosphere/fusee gelee/ sigpatches?.

I also have a new 256GB memory i'd like to use. can i just copy the payload files onto the new SD card or do i need to keep the old SD card files handy?

Thanks in advance
Updating the firmware depends if you want to burn your anti-downgrade fuses or not. If you don't mind burning them as well as running the risk of a ban, you can just update it on the console itself through the Internet. If you want to save your fuses, you can use homebrew app Daybreak which comes bundled with Atmosphere to update the firmware although you risk getting banned once you go online after using it since it still involves using CFW/homebrew.

The latest Atmosphere can always be found on the official GitHub page and this will never change unless something drastic happens to the developer which is highly unlikely. The latest patches can be found in this thread. Fusee Gelee is the name of the exploit which is tied to the hardware of your device so it will never be updated.

You send payloads via USB from your computer, phone, or dongle. Those files should normally not be on the SD card. Only CFW and homebrew files go on the SD card. All files can be copy and pasted from the old card to the new card except a partition-based emuMMC which requires Hekate to dump then restore onto the new SD card.

Reactions: Arithmatics

Foxy-trn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Warning: Only 187736 of 187737 MByte tested.
Test finished without errors.
You can now delete the test files *.h2w or verify them again.
Writing speed: 43.3 MByte/s
Reading speed: 87.1 MByte/s
H2testw v1.4

1682619600511.png

It’s not that, what could it be?

Dizzen

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I accidentally desoldered a component on my switch next to the nvidia chip and now it looks like this, did I destroy it? If so where can I buy new ones?

Attachments

• IMG_3091.png
    IMG_3091.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 33
Last edited by Dizzen,
  • Sad
Reactions: Foxy-trn

Foxy-trn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

View attachment 367472
View attachment 367473

He probado diferentes versiones de Atmosphere sin éxito.
I have also tried with 2 other microSD cards without success.

I have been testing and checking, it still won’t start.
I tried to Lockpick_RCM.bin and I found the following:

1682638975525.png

Foxy-trn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
When you update atmosphere did you update fusee.bin?
Yes, I updated fusee.bin, in fact I tried the previous versions compatible with 13.2.1 and 14.1.1, additionally I also tried fix archive bit. Currently I use the latest nintricks package compatible with 16.0.2 and it still won’t start.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does switch have a overcharging mechanism if left alone to charge either docked or non docked

You should never leave a battery device plugged in all the time.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I updated fusee.bin, in fact I tried the previous versions compatible with 13.2.1 and 14.1.1, additionally I also tried fix archive bit. Currently I use the latest nintricks package compatible with 16.0.2 and it still won’t start.

In your case you possibly got a broken nand if you use the latest file and it wont boot.

Last edited by Hayato213,

Kanakops

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi, I did hacked my switch from a long time ago, I was wondering what I should do.

I NEVER booted in my sysnand in CFW, only my emunand because I'm worried about a ban.
I want to go in my sysnand for modding smash bros and play online, it's safe to do it, but unfortunately, in my emunand i'm doing nasty things that WILL get me banned, I know that the emunand is separated from the sysnand but I was wondering if the patches (sigpatches) to read unsigned program that I use on my emunand will also be applied on my sysnand as well since I will boot in cfw, and at this point it will be possible that I will get banned I guess

Should I : Delete everything, the emunand, the atmosphere folder, ect and do the hack from 0 for being sure that my switch is clean and boot on my sysnand with nothing specific except the mods for smash bros ?

Should I : Just update atmosphere and boot on my cfw ?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I did hacked my switch from a long time ago, I was wondering what I should do.

I NEVER booted in my sysnand in CFW, only my emunand because I'm worried about a ban.
I want to go in my sysnand for modding smash bros and play online, it's safe to do it, but unfortunately, in my emunand i'm doing nasty things that WILL get me banned, I know that the emunand is separated from the sysnand but I was wondering if the patches (sigpatches) to read unsigned program that I use on my emunand will also be applied on my sysnand as well since I will boot in cfw, and at this point it will be possible that I will get banned I guess

Should I : Delete everything, the emunand, the atmosphere folder, ect and do the hack from 0 for being sure that my switch is clean and boot on my sysnand with nothing specific except the mods for smash bros ?

Should I : Just update atmosphere and boot on my cfw ?

Using mod and playing online is never safe from a ban.

Reactions: Kanakops

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong