Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Garrincho

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Updating Atmosphere is as easy as deleting the old /atmosphere folder and files then downloading the new ones from the official GitHub page. Updating the firmware is a little bit harder. You're on the right track since you used ChoiDujourNX but nowadays, everyone uses Daybreak which comes bundled with Atmosphere by default meaning you can find it in the /switch folder from the zip file that you downloaded from the GitHub in the last step.

Thanks! So using SDSetup is no longer used/recommended? I remember using it last time as it bundled a bunch of things together but not sure if there's any advantage over just getting atmosphere from the official repo

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! So using SDSetup is no longer used/recommended? I remember using it last time as it bundled a bunch of things together but not sure if there's any advantage over just getting atmosphere from the official repo
SDSetup is fine to use but it might not always be up to date. The safer but more complicated route involves downloading the files from the official GitHub pages. You can try using SDSetup but if you have any issues, then you're going to have to download the files from their respective GitHub anyways.

YackyYam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok...so Picofly install and booting on Switch Lite. Can still boot into OFW. Switch on OFW 16.0.1. Downloaded sthetix's HAT pack. Getting the pkg1 failed to decrypt. Ideas? I figured Atmosphere would boot on 16.0.1, maybe not? I feel like I'm missing something.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok...so Picofly install and booting on Switch Lite. Can still boot into OFW. Switch on OFW 16.0.1. Downloaded sthetix's HAT pack. Getting the pkg1 failed to decrypt. Ideas? I figured Atmosphere would boot on 16.0.1, maybe not? I feel like I'm missing something.

Did you use resisitors?

YackyYam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is firmware 2.6 you can check out in the picofly threads.
I'll check it out!
Post automatically merged:

There is firmware 2.6 you can check out in the picofly threads.
Fuuuck me...It needed unlocked. I flashed what I THOUGHT was the picofly firmware and unlock but it wasn't unlocked. Flashed the unlock and now it's working as it should. Thanks for the help!

Last edited by YackyYam,

nelhelw

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
I found someone selling a modded nintendo switch, with android and laka but he said that it can no longer open the main nintendo system, i really don’t understand much about the modded version, so i don’t know what it means?!
I need help 🙏
Should i buy it?! 🤔

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found someone selling a modded nintendo switch, with android and laka but he said that it can no longer open the main nintendo system, i really don’t understand much about the modded version, so i don’t know what it means?!
I need help 🙏
Should i buy it?! 🤔
If by "main nintendo system", he means the Switch operating system Horizon, then that means you basically cannot use this Switch to play Switch games. You can use it to boot Android and Lakka as the seller described but as a Switch, it sounds useless.

Reactions: nelhelw and BigOnYa

infopcgood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
There is no HDMI support for switch lite.
yeah but I wanted to make a module like this
normally the display is connected directly to the motherboard (i assume) but I want to make a module like this: (maybe similar to a capture card?)
1680709666199.png

Keremq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hi, gonna get my local guy to install the picofly on my v2 switch this Saturday. He told me that he ran out of v2 flex cables and that it was possible for a v1 flex cable to be used with an RP2040 zero. Is there anyone who can confirm it, can he legitimately install it with a v1 hwfly flex cable?

reddandbloo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i finally homebrewed my switch today after waiting to do so for several years, but when i boot up atmosphere i get the error code 2001-0123 (0xf601) . the only explanation i could find for the error was way too advanced for me to understand and the only fixes i could find applied to people who had already homebrewed consoles . im using the newest version of atmosphere and it crashes after the atmosphere and switch logo and i rlly dont understand

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i finally homebrewed my switch today after waiting to do so for several years, but when i boot up atmosphere i get the error code 2001-0123 (0xf601) . the only explanation i could find for the error was way too advanced for me to understand and the only fixes i could find applied to people who had already homebrewed consoles . im using the newest version of atmosphere and it crashes after the atmosphere and switch logo and i rlly dont understand

Get rid of your outdated sysmodule.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Seems like your wifey likes hers black. :creep:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "BS" stands for "Bowel Scraping" because that's what whole grain does.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been eating honey wheat bread scrumptious
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/9xDkOHc lol living on the edge