Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

kamesennin23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind on that it seem that 2124-0280 doesn't have a lot of explanation on the web, even the page I listed has no explanation for it.
Yeah the error message is "You do not have permission to access information on this account". Happens for both users on hacked switch, but one user is fine on non-hacked switch...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi All,

After upgrading atmosphere to the version 1.4.1 and upgrading firmware to 15.0.1 for some reason I am not more able to launch the games saved on my sd card. I have to reinstall them (using for example DBI or ATOM titel installer), but i noticed that i am missing some space, so basically even if I reinstall a game previously installed it will fill new space on my sd card !!
I am using a 256GB sd card, Now I have only 1.8 GB free and I am not able to reinstall any games on SD card.
How can I empty all the games from the SD card so that the switch will see "free" space on SD card ?
Shall I go directly to sd card/nintendo/contents/registered and delete all folders ? I don't wanto to loose the saved data for the games, I just want to reinstall the games and free space on sd card.
Pls help :(
If you installed the games to the SD card, then deleting the Nintendo folder should free up some space. Save data is stored inside the console so removing anything from the SD card won't affect the save data. You should also check if the card is fake or not using FakeFlashTest.
Is there a diy usb RCM loader for the original switch? I don’t want to buy one from china would rather make my own
https://gbatemp.net/threads/build-your-own-dongle-research-and-development-thread.504633/
In a YT tutorial for installing CFW the guy said it would be safe to enter the eShop, but can i still buy and download games from there?
Because in the Homebrew guide in the section for bannable (Instant Ban) behaviour it says:
Using homebrew or PC tools with your console unique certificate to query or download from Nintendo’s CDN.
Link to the site here

If that would get me banned (or rather my switch) to download a game, i would have to reinstall Nintendo's Firmware again to be safe, right?
Or is it enough to load stock at the Boot menu?
First, there is no such thing as "instant ban". Bans occur randomly as determined by Nintendo. It can happen anytime between a day to a year or even longer. Secondly, all bans are due to usage of CFW and/or homebrew. The proof can be found in this thread. Third, never ever trust any YouTube video, tutorial, or guide. None of them are made by any trusted members of the community and they are outdated the moment they are published. This means the information concerning bans from the video is incorrect. The only way to be safe is to never go online after using CFW or homebrew.

Reactions: BigOnYa

0-volt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hi all. Stupid question:
I try to update on blocking nintendo servers.
I have exosphere with dns mint (also 90dns). My question is: with all nintendo servers are blocked in my switch, the dns primary and secondary in internet settings is neccesary change the manual dns to auto dns without problems? Or continue to setup manual dns? Some app need change dns, for example homebrew app store. (Ensure dns is not blocking) thanks.

neversayNeo

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Do you guys think there will ever be a Wii U Emulator for Switch that can use the switch screen as if it was the Wii U screen?

Dandan0404

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
HOW TO CHANGE HEKATE COLOR? Why i see some red colored (icons) hekate and in a modding group he has violet for the splatoon version oled switch.

joeblow2142

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,
2 Questions:

- Is it possible to create shortcut Apps onto the Main Menu?
For example I'm testing Cheats on Breeze/Edizon and would be faster to have the icon on the Main Menu.

- Also, is there a way to use FTPD to be running and actually be able to transfer data while in the Main Menu?
I already have "sys-ftpd-light" to ON/Auto in the Sysmodules, so I'm not sure if its not working properly because I do have to enter the FTPD app every single time I want to transfer data.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,
2 Questions:

- Is it possible to create shortcut Apps onto the Main Menu?
For example I'm testing Cheats on Breeze/Edizon and would be faster to have the icon on the Main Menu.

- Also, is there a way to use FTPD to be running and actually be able to transfer data while in the Main Menu?
I already have "sys-ftpd-light" to ON/Auto in the Sysmodules, so I'm not sure if its not working properly because I do have to enter the FTPD app every single time I want to transfer data.
You can select Breeze as a Favorite in HBMenu and it will appear first in the list on the HBMenu. A little easier. Also read this thread: https://gbatemp.net/threads/homebrew-apps-forwarded-to-nsp.614566/#post-9866008
And I'm pretty sure the ftp app must be on screen to function, atleast has to be for me, to work.
Post automatically merged:

HOW TO CHANGE HEKATE COLOR? Why i see some red colored (icons) hekate and in a modding group he has violet for the splatoon version oled switch.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-mod-ctcaters-hekate-custom-colours-and-text.523599/

Last edited by BigOnYa,

shinwg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know how to fix this problem most games play fine just like sonic frontier , valkerya chronicles 1 and 4, fatal frame , fantasy genaral. I downloaded sigpatch folder from this site still no luck this games unplayable

DPT2s

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch noob here. I bought a used switch. The left joycon is defective. The only things that work on it are:
L stick and L button
Pairing button
Pairing lights

Any idea if this points to the main board or would you guess something else?

parsonssnosrap

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all, complete noob here, but I’d appreciate any advice as I’m losing the plot trying to figure this out. I have been using tinfoil without issue to install and play NSPs until yesterday. Now when I try and open tinfoil it says ‘corrupted data was found’ with the error code 2016-0602. Apart from adding a couple of new NSPs to the SD via hekate SD tool, I haven’t changed the FW or anything else. The installed games all still work without issue. I’m using FW16.0, atmosphere 1.5.1 and I’m loading via emuMMC on hekate 6.0.2. I’ve got the latest sigpatches. I’m also on mac osx.

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, complete noob here, but I’d appreciate any advice as I’m losing the plot trying to figure this out. I have been using tinfoil without issue to install and play NSPs until yesterday. Now when I try and open tinfoil it says ‘corrupted data was found’ with the error code 2016-0602. Apart from adding a couple of new NSPs to the SD via hekate SD tool, I haven’t changed the FW or anything else. The installed games all still work without issue. I’m using FW16.0, atmosphere 1.5.1 and I’m loading via emuMMC on hekate 6.0.2. I’ve got the latest sigpatches. I’m also on mac osx.

Any help would be hugely appreciated!
Just run Archive Bit Fix in Hekate
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-fix-archive-bit-for-all-sd-files-and-folders.515258/

derthomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im about to buy the zelda oled. What exactly do I need to buy to mod it? hwfly 4.2 and additional cables if I read correctly?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im about to buy the zelda oled. What exactly do I need to buy to mod it? hwfly 4.2 and additional cables if I read correctly?
That model is not even out yet, so I would wait to see. It may have different internals.

Kallim

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok. So this may not quite be a noob question. But it doesn't warrant a whole thread on its own.

I'm currently away with my brother. We both have modded switches. He hasn't gone incognito. I recommended this on his emunand. He went into tinfoil and did it. However he's also running exosphere.ini blanking the profinfo.

My question is has this done anything? Or has he just changed all the zeros to another load of zeros. I don't know if tinfoil can see through exosphere or not? I know it can identify different switches.... But I don't think it uses the serial?

I would put it in a pc and rename the exosphere file to check but can't until we get home.

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How come I try to launch Hekate or Fusée Gelée and all I get is a black screen? TegraRCMGui and Rekado both give the same results. TegraRCMGui does see the Switch in RCM and says payload is injected..

Nothing.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come I try to launch Hekate or Fusée Gelée and all I get is a black screen? TegraRCMGui and Rekado both give the same results. TegraRCMGui does see the Switch in RCM and says payload is injected..

Nothing.
If you know your switch is RCM exploitable, push the most recent Hekate.bin - https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate/releases
Use the most recent TegraRCMGui 2.6 - https://github.com/eliboa/TegraRcmGUI/releases
Other options -
Try a different USB-C cable, or a different USB Port on the PC.
Try installing the Zadig driver

Reactions: The Frenchman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it