Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
For the love of God, use anything BUT the AIO tool. It causes nearly every single user's headaches so do not use it under any costs. It is always better to update everything manually anyways because it is more foolproof and teaches you how to update your setup. After updating your CFW, you do not have to update your firmware but it is advised if you want to play newer games.

I would try injecting via another device such as a computer or Android phone to rule out an issue with the RCMLoader.
As I said, if I inject through Tegra rcm (pc), it loads perfectly with the 6.0.1 payload.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said, if I inject through Tegra rcm (pc), it loads perfectly with the 6.0.1 payload.

He isn't wrong about AIO, you are better off learning how to update the CFW files and update system firmware with daybreak. If you want a prebuilt pack you can use one of the fss0 pack or learn to assemble your own.

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
He isn't wrong about AIO, you are better off learning how to update the CFW files and update system firmware with daybreak. If you want a prebuilt pack you can use one of the fss0 pack or learn to assemble your own.
I updated through daybreak, not aio.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posting here since it's more appropriate.
After updating CFW with daybreak, atmosphere, hekate and whatever was in the rentry guide, my switch boots up fine using Tegra rcm, I updated my hekate file in the rcm loader and made sure AUTORCM is on, the blue light goes on indicating that its injecting, the console turns on but the screen is showing weird lines like it's corrupt or something.
I tried resetting the loader multiple times, made sure the Hekate file is the latest, tried using an older Hekate, but nothing seems to work.
FYI, when using green or red mode, the screen shows correctly that there is no payload in either, the usual message I remember getting before, also, before updating, the rcm loader worked fine.

Things I tried:

Downloading and putting Hekate and atmosphere in the SD again

Turning rcm off and on

Lower version of hekate in the rcm loader

Is there any file or log I can post to direct for problem solving?View attachment 344922
Didn’t you do some work replacing your screen a while back? I’d venture your odd screen issues are more closely related to that than they are related to a boring CFW upgrade that has nothing to do w/ screen artifacts.

waz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many have had success with Haku33. There is discussion that using it to wipe log files might attract unwanted Ninty Ninja attention but if your are self-banning anyway (i.e. not going online for fear of filth) you don’t have much to lose.
Used Haku, it removed the consoles serial number info. This is causing me to be unable to link my nintendo account and attempt to go online. What software should I use to restore it?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thaks for the recomendation. I downloaded it but there´s no "Quark" for transfering files from my PC to my switch via USB. Am i missing the tool or should i transfer my files directly using a flash drive?

Thanks!
Its called NSUSBLoader.
Does Nintendo ban the Switch's OS or the custom OS like (15.0.1|AMS 1.4.0/S) and does the no internet ban apply to the custom os?
The ban is applied to the certificate that Nintendo burns into the console. You cannot "ban an OS".

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Didn’t you do some work replacing your screen a while back? I’d venture your odd screen issues are more closely related to that than they are related to a boring CFW upgrade that has nothing to do w/ screen artifacts.
Yes I did, but it worked fine up until I updated the firmware.

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I would look into you screen connections. Software isn’t going to make scan lines on your screen. Something has come loose.
Everything other than injecting an hekate payload ONLY through the rcm loader, works completely fine, how could this be a screen issue? Could it be that the rcm loader is defected?

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Used Haku, it removed the consoles serial number info. This is causing me to be unable to link my nintendo account and attempt to go online. What software should I use to restore it?
I’m pretty sure Haku33 doesn’t touch your Serial number. That would be the opposite of the goal of the software.

Are you still running Atmosphere and have exosphere.ini in place? If so you will need to turn that off to go back to stock.

Did you ever use Tinfoil Incognito or Incognito_RCM? If so, part of the process is to make a backup. You should be able to restore by rerunning the tool u]you used to cloak your serial number.

Last resort, look in your /atmosphere/automatic_backups/ directory and see if there is a backup of PRODINFO.bin from before you zeroed it out.

Post automatically merged:

Everything other than injecting an hekate payload ONLY through the rcm loader, works completely fine, how could this be a screen issue? Could it be that the rcm loader is defected?
Was basing it off this “but the screen is showing weird lines like it's corrupt or something.”

Let me get off mobile and watch your video…I might be misunderstanding what you meant.

e: Unfortunately, I didn't misunderstand. It looks kinda like I imagined a hardware issue would look.

1672375486424.png

Anybody else want to chime in and tell me they've seen Atomosphere, Hekate or Firmware cause an interference pattern like this?

IMO this looks like something is loose or fried in the hardware layer.

Change my mind...

Last edited by binkinator,

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I’m pretty sure Haku33 doesn’t touch your Serial number. That would be the opposite of the goal of the software.

Are you still running Atmosphere and have exosphere.ini in place? If so you will need to turn that off to go back to stock.

Did you ever use Tinfoil Incognito or Incognito_RCM? If so, part of the process is to make a backup. You should be able to restore by rerunning the tool u]you used to cloak your serial number.

Last resort, look in your /atmosphere/automatic_backups/ directory and see if there is a backup of PRODINFO.bin from before you zeroed it out.

Post automatically merged:

Was basing it off this “but the screen is showing weird lines like it's corrupt or something.”

Let me get off mobile and watch your video…I might be misunderstanding what you meant.

e: Unfortunately, I didn't misunderstand. It looks kinda like I imagined a hardware issue would look.

View attachment 345027

Anybody else want to chime in and tell me they've seen Atomosphere, Hekate or Firmware cause an interference pattern like this?

IMO this looks like something is loose or fried in the hardware layer.

Change my mind...
I 100% agree that this looks like hardware failure, however, how is this explained when everything else works, even other payload modes through the rcm loader!, on top of the fact that up until the update, it worked fine!
I tried resetting the RCM loader with a pin, i felt like it pushed something in too far so it might be that, at the same time though, payload 2/3 (green, red), show a normal readable image.

denizffm

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I 100% agree that this looks like hardware failure, however, how is this explained when everything else works, even other payload modes through the rcm loader!, on top of the fact that up until the update, it worked fine!
I tried resetting the RCM loader with a pin, i felt like it pushed something in too far so it might be that, at the same time though, payload 2/3 (green, red), show a normal readable image.
Dear Soler37

It looks like i have the same issue like you.

@ All
I am / was on fw 15.0.1 and hekate 5.9.0 and everything works fine with the RCM Loader.
I only changed the hekate files manually without AIO or something.

When i inject the payload from hekate 6.0.1 via PC its working.
When i inject the payload from 6.0.1 via RCM Loader its stay on a black screen.

Who can help?

Soler37

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Dear Soler37

It looks like i have the same issue like you.

@ All
I am / was on fw 15.0.1 and hekate 5.9.0 and everything works fine with the RCM Loader.
I only changed the hekate files manually without AIO or something.

When i inject the payload from hekate 6.0.1 via PC its working.
When i inject the payload from 6.0.1 via RCM Loader its stay on a black screen.

Who can help?
Oh wow, couldn't find anyone who had the same issue as me did you see the video /pic I uploaded, do you have the same type of glitchy screen?

denizffm

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Oh wow, couldn't find anyone who had the same issue as me did you see the video /pic I uploaded, do you have the same type of glitchy screen?
No. I have only the problem with injecting the latest hekate payload bin (6.0.1) via RCM Loader. With 5.9.0 its working fine.

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
No. I have only the problem with injecting the latest hekate payload bin (6.0.1) via RCM Loader. With 5.9.0 its working fine.

from the hekate-github:

«Drag n drop bootloader folder into sd card root and hit merge/replace.
No need to delete that folder first, especially if you want your configs and payloads.

In any case, bootloader/update.bin, will be checked and if newer it will get loaded.
update.bin is hekate and it is already copied with the bootloader folder drag n drop update process.»

that means leave the 5.9.0 on your loader, drop the bootloader-folder onto root and it will fetch the 6.0.1 from your SD when using the loader (as far as I understand things - it worked when I tried it at least 🤷🏼‍♀️)

denizffm

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
from the hekate-github:

«Drag n drop bootloader folder into sd card root and hit merge/replace.
No need to delete that folder first, especially if you want your configs and payloads.

In any case, bootloader/update.bin, will be checked and if newer it will get loaded.
update.bin is hekate and it is already copied with the bootloader folder drag n drop update process.»

that means leave the 5.9.0 on your loader, drop the bootloader-folder onto root and it will fetch the 6.0.1 from your SD when using the loader (as far as I understand things - it worked when I tried it at least 🤷🏼‍♀️)
I dont thinks its a problem with the folders because injecting hekate payload 6.0.1 via PC is working.
Hekate payload 6.0.1 is not working when i inject it via RCM Loader.
When i downgrade to hekate payload 5.9.0 on RCM Loader back, then its working again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Morning
    +1
  • CooingMaxito @ CooingMaxito:
    Hello fellow stranger
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you mean I've known you since today
    Damn that's bonkers mate, it's almost like we've never met!
    Probably just my imagination
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: