Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

DaddyDingDong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do I get this error on one V1 modded switch when loading a game and not my other V1 modded switch? it's really annoying...

Attachments

• PXL_20230228_190340277.jpg
    PXL_20230228_190340277.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 28

Animage55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's already here, named differently. Limited to members with at least 100 valid posts.

Why do I get this error on one V1 modded switch when loading a game and not my other V1 modded switch? it's really annoying...
unless you get lucky and someone has seen that and knows what to do, you will have to explain wth is happening in detail. If you are here you should at least know about your hekate/atmosphere files.

Last edited by Animage55,

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are trying to access a Nintendo Online feature and something is blocking communication. What game are you trying to play, Emunand or Sysnand, are you using 90dns or dns:mitm?

Reactions: Hayato213

TheJinKazama

Trophies
XP
Country
I’m still on firmware 15 and am ignoring the prompts to update to 16. Splatoon 3 (cartridge version which I play on Stock) requires a software update to play online. Is this safe to install? As in it won’t have an impact on me booting to CFW?

Reactions: Animage55

Animage55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m still on firmware 15 and am ignoring the prompts to update to 16. Splatoon 3 (cartridge version which I play on Stock) requires a software update to play online. Is this safe toSou install? As in it won’t have an impact on me bootin

I’m still on firmware 15 and am ignoring the prompts to update to 16. Splatoon 3 (cartridge version which I play on Stock) requires a software update to play online. Is this safe to install? As in it won’t have an impact on me booting to CFW?
not that I know of but I did update hekate. Also you should back up your latest ofw. When atmosphere gets a full release then update ams.....Thats when u apply the firmware you backed up

Last edited by Animage55,
Reactions: binkinator

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It makes your boot up kinda wonky. I’d either go all in, or wait.
Post automatically merged:

exactly those
did your hekate_ipl.ini file change? Are you booting package3 or fusee.bin? Which game is this btW?

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It makes your boot up kinda wonky. I’d either go all in, or wait.

did your hekate_ipl.ini file change? Are you booting package3 or fusee.bin? Which game is this btW?
am using deepsea and replaced AMS with 15.0 and replaced sigpatches. HOS 16

always did like that. i am using fss0

Animage55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

always did like that. i am using fss0
Do you have a nosigchk value in your hekate_ipl.ini file?

[CFW - emuMMC]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
atmosphere=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

Reactions: Animage55

DaddyDingDong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are trying to access a Nintendo Online feature and something is blocking communication. What game are you trying to play, Emunand or Sysnand, are you using 90dns or dns:mitm?
I get that with any downloaded game I load up in Emunand, even w/ TinFoil. But on the other V1 console it doesn't do it...

Update - I figured it out! The one that gets the error has a legit Nintendo online account associated with it, the second Switch has an account that isn't logged into the nintendo network... Makes sense now.

Reactions: binkinator

TheJinKazama

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do people on YouTube keep making themselves glow