Hacking Question Switch Lite CFW

nks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will switch lite ever be able to use cfw? Or has there been any progress? I have one sitting in a box.

dotmehdi

Trophies
Paris, France, Europe, Earth (Milky Way).
XP
Country
France

HentaiHappy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The NAND whisperers over at Team Xecutor found a way, it's a work in progress mind you. I'd trust them, they have a proven track record.

drickmel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IDK if this have been asked million times already. I am planning to get a Switch Lite soon, the general rule when you want to CFW your system is that you don't update it. My question is, will I be able to go online if I don't update just like the 3DS? I would like a Switch with CFW that can go online.

Beerus

Gbatemp's God Of Destruction
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
IDK if this have been asked million times already. I am planning to get a Switch Lite soon, the general rule when you want to CFW your system is that you don't update it. My question is, will I be able to go online if I don't update just like the 3DS? I would like a Switch with CFW that can go online.
if u dont update you cant go online , also if you go online with cfw u WILL be banned. so i suggest using emunand for cfw stuff and sysnand for legit games

drickmel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if u dont update you cant go online , also if you go online with cfw u WILL be banned. so i suggest using emunand for cfw stuff and sysnand for legit games

Seeing that all Switch Lites right now are in firmwares that cannot be CFW'd, am I supposed to wait and sacrifice online functionality temporarily so I could get CFW?

also:
so i suggest using emunand for cfw stuff and sysnand for legit games
Is this similar to 3DS like RXtools back then where you boot into rxtools(emunand) if u want to do "cfw stuff" then sysnand... well you basically don't touch it. But weird, I remember being able to play online with RXtools(emunand) back then.

oh fuck I meant to post this in https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/page-976

Can any mods move this post in the appropriate thread? I'm sorry, I did not mean hijiack this thread. :mellow:

Last edited by drickmel,

Horschti

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I thought I would play a few demos from the store until there was a hack released, i dont have any cartridge...
so i have aswitch lite but i cant play anything :ohnoes:
but to update the firmware isnt a good idea right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo