Milo5789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Okay, lemme explain things right.
I helped a friend/neighbor/whatever to mod his SW, and everything was fine. We made the Emunand, we backed up the Nand and we even installed some games. Everything was perfect, 'cept for today that my friend wanted to play some original / online games and switched to OFW. We did everything right but for some reason now it doesn't boot at all. I injected the payload and the pictures of atmosphere load and goes black, without booting system. Hekate doesn't boot at all. We even tried custom files from a guy named Vampi and happened the same that happened with ATM; pictures load once or twice and the screen goes black. Console is in AutoRCM due to lack of a jig, we tried 3 different micro sd cards and yes, we tried deleting folders and formatting the cards to no avail.

Any thoughts? Might be a physical component issue ?

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does sys nand load. What version is your emunand. What version of atmo u using. What payload are you injecting.

Milo5789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Does sys nand load. What version is your emunand. What version of atmo u using. What payload are you injecting.
I cannot boot SYS. Console is in AutoRCM and when I tried to inject ATM or Hekate to boot something up, screen loads some images and goes black.

Emu is on 9.2
ATM on 12
Payload fusee.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you cant get into hekate and load sysnand. Is the battery fully charged. (I know stupid question usually it wont show anything if bat is dead). Are you formatting sd exfat or fat32

Milo5789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So you cant get into hekate and load sysnand. Is the battery fully charged. (I know stupid question usually it wont show anything if bat is dead). Are you formatting sd exfat or fat32

I didn't check the batt, so now I told the guy to leave the switch charging all night.
All of the cards were in exFAT for the files and FAT32 for emu.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He didnt happen to update sysnand to play online and either install fat32 update or burn a fuse by not using chour. I would try an all fat32 card 1st.

wartutor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know a new update came out yesterday if he was playin online last night i think he would of needed to update.

teknokidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was having the
Okay, lemme explain things right.
I helped a friend/neighbor/whatever to mod his SW, and everything was fine. We made the Emunand, we backed up the Nand and we even installed some games. Everything was perfect, 'cept for today that my friend wanted to play some original / online games and switched to OFW. We did everything right but for some reason now it doesn't boot at all. I injected the payload and the pictures of atmosphere load and goes black, without booting system. Hekate doesn't boot at all. We even tried custom files from a guy named Vampi and happened the same that happened with ATM; pictures load once or twice and the screen goes black. Console is in AutoRCM due to lack of a jig, we tried 3 different micro sd cards and yes, we tried deleting folders and formatting the cards to no avail.

Any thoughts? Might be a physical component issue ?
Had the same issue checkout my post..will be my 3rd post on there:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/kosmos-...sysnand-in-hekate-v5-1-4.563493/#post-9037412
Also i recommend that if your going to use Neutos cfw for the hbg shop have a separate sd card for that... hope any of this helps you

CanIHazWarez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your battery is probably drained. If your Switch has autoRCM, and you do not send a payload, it will just show a black screen when it boots. This black screen is indistinguishable from the Switch just being off. The system will not charge while on this black screen. When you plug in the system to charge it, the system tries to power on. However, since you're not injecting a payload, it just stays on the black screen. Since it can't charge on the black screen, the system does not get charged. The way to fix this is to plug in the system, hold down the power button for a good 10 seconds to turn it off (since it's on the black screen), and wait five minutes for it to charge. Then unplug it from the charger and turn the system on while injecting the payload. Once you have the system actually booted, you can put it back on the charger to let the battery charge the rest of the way.
If it doesn't work the first time, don't panic. You probably just turned the system ON whenever you held the power button instead of OFF. It's impossible to tell whether the system is on or off without injecting the payload. If it won't boot with the payload injected, it means the battery is still dead and to try charging it again. And if you're using something like an SX Pro dongle, make sure the dongle is charged as well (takes less than five seconds to charge it).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1