Hacking Switch CFW Hekate 6.0.3 Blue Screen, not able to boot into Stock OS

SenoxRevali

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, i was using a non-patched switch from 2017 for homebrewing and testing out little projects with my nintendo switch. Sadly it turns out, that everytime i try to start the console now, only a blue screen appears with no options to either normally boot into my Stock NAND or to boot into my emummc on the SD-Card. At first i though that this would be an error related to my SD-Card, because the "bootloader"-folder kept resetting itself after a while into a corrputed state where it only had 2 files in it, saying something like "USB-C".

But now i can`t even boot the console normally anymore. I used the following guide and followed each individial step perfectly. I didn`t encounter any problems up until launching the custom firmware, where the console kept saying "lp0 sleep lib! missing minerva lib" and after some correction "failed to load gui ressources! res.pak not found or corrupted".

Having the console in RCM mode, i can manage to boot into Hekate`s main menu, from there on i could theoratically change something with the partitions or the emummc. The atmosphere Version is 1.5.1 and the Hekate Version is 6.0.3. Stock NAND was already banned but at newest firmware when it was working last time...

I hope someone can use these informations to help me revive my switch, since it`s kinda broken right now.. I already deeply thank you for all your investigations!!! :D

meha

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
it does seem like your sdcard is corrupted. try launching ams with another sdcard and let me know the result
or your sdcard reader is faulty and corrupted your sdcard. change reader and change port, format sdcard and make sure data is clean

SenoxRevali

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
it does seem like your sdcard is corrupted. try launching ams with another sdcard and let me know the result
or your sdcard reader is faulty and corrupted your sdcard. change reader and change port, format sdcard and make sure data is clean
I just tried it, with an older but still working sd card, formatted it to exFat on PC, cause i couldnt somehow choose fat32 and then i added the bootloader and atmoshphere folders, all freshly downloaded. Now i started tegrarcm and injected a new fusee.bin. The blue "atmoshphere"-Sign flashed on and nothing follows. I can hold power for long to be able to go into RCM again but the device doesn`t boot and only shows a blue screen when booting normally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8