Hardware Switch Bluetooth audio to W10 PC

WilliHam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone recently I've wanted to play games on my switch and talk to my friends on discord on the same headset. I've tried using W10 Bluetooth audio receiver but it always disconnects because audio receiver disables itself when using local communication. Bluetooth on switch connects to my PC just fine but bluetooth audio receiver seems to be the problem. Anyway I can get audio on the same headset WITHOUT using extra accessories like 3.5mm aux cord and such, i don't want to spend anymore money.

PS: My headset is connected into my front io/front headset

Last edited by WilliHam,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't think you can get both of them to work at the same time, you can only pair one device to the headset at once, if you are trying to pair two devices to the same headset at once.

WilliHam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't think you can get both of them to work at the same time, you can only pair one device to the headset at once, if you are trying to pair two devices to the same headset at once.
I'm sorry i didn't clarify, my headset isn't bluetooth. Its a wired headset connected in my front io/headset port. Lemme reword it. Could if i connect my NS to my PC using bluetooth could i somehow make both audio channels combine into my headset rather than NS on speakers and discord on headset.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry i didn't clarify, my headset isn't bluetooth. Its a wired headset connected in my front io/headset port. Lemme reword it. Could if i connect my NS to my PC using bluetooth could i somehow make both audio channels combine into my headset rather than NS on speakers and discord on headset.

Not that I am aware of, the PC would show up as a bluetooth device, but you won't be able to pair it as far as I know, I tried and it didn't work.

Reactions: KiiWii

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get a female to female 3.5mm aux cable

Plug that from the switch to your mic in port on your PC, and set windows to “listen” to that device (the mic)

This isn’t Bluetooth but it will at least get the audio to your pc

Besides that, it’s expensive but the next best solution is a capture card.

I also prefer to use discord and stuff while paying my games. So I do it all through an elgato and an HDMI switcher

Reactions: Rahkeesh

WilliHam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get a female to female 3.5mm aux cable

Plug that from the switch to your mic in port on your PC, and set windows to “listen” to that device (the mic)

This isn’t Bluetooth but it will at least get the audio to your pc

Besides that, it’s expensive but the next best solution is a capture card.

I also prefer to use discord and stuff while paying my games. So I do it all through an elgato and an HDMI switcher
Ohh got it. I've ordered a capture card like a week ago and based on your reply, i can use the capture card to get audio from both discord and NS on the same headset? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh got it. I've ordered a capture card like a week ago and based on your reply, i can use the capture card to get audio from both discord and NS on the same headset? Correct me if i'm wrong.
Correct !

Just open up obs or whatever viewing software you’d like to full screen and you should be good to go!

It sucks that this is the only reliable way to do this. Trust me I understand your pain. But it’s worth it to have your system/games playable from within windows and alongside you’re other applications through one headset

WilliHam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct !

Just open up obs or whatever viewing software you’d like to full screen and you should be good to go!

It sucks that this is the only reliable way to do this. Trust me I understand your pain. But it’s worth it to have your system/games playable from within windows and alongside you’re other applications through one headset
Hey, i just have some questions regarding the capture card. The capture card works just fine, however when I play any games on my switch, the audio is delayed and very low. I've tried your of opening obs and playing switch while talking on discord but these are the problems i'm facing as of now. Any suggestions or places i can ask about this stuff? My capture card is EVGA xr1 pro

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, i just have some questions regarding the capture card. The capture card works just fine, however when I play any games on my switch, the audio is delayed and very low. I've tried your of opening obs and playing switch while talking on discord but these are the problems i'm facing as of now. Any suggestions or places i can ask about this stuff? My capture card is EVGA xr1 pro
Do you have a link ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7