Gaming Swapnote/LetterBox Sendable Stationaries

Whargoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's also a japanese version for Zelda ALBW Stationery (thanks Warghoul), already sent for everyone in my Friend List. :)

*EDIT*

aOLxa2i.jpg

And this new japanese one, looks like a new Stationery for the upcoming game Gaist Crusher:

K40AuPA.jpg

No Problem (even though You got my name wrong) :)
Oh and the other stationery is for Monster Hunter Festa 2013

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey thunder, can you please send me the two latest stationary from Japan.

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2640/hxmn.png

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8210/vyf4.png

Thank you.
Since my 3DS is from NA I have only been saving the NA versions of the stationery. I have the JPN version of those but have not messed with them to save them yet & probably won't anytime soon. The stationery of your region will override any other version unless you take the time to save them a certain way on some of the notes.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what your talking about? I don't think America ever got those stationaries in any form so how would it double up? Is this something like Art Academy?

P.S. I got #71 from someone so I'm just missing #73.

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what your talking about? I don't think America ever got those stationaries in any form so how would it double up? Is this something like Art Academy?

P.S. I got #71 from someone so I'm just missing #73.
Yes #72 is like Art Academy. I missed you when I sent out #71 sorry, but I did send you #73. Anyway I just sent you 71, 72 & 73.

Isle41

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Note 73 sent to my lists.

Not to hassle you, you've given me 70 stationary, but you're still registered on my friend list (I'm the Red Mii with glasses named SL) and I haven't gotten 71-73 (if you've sent 71 and 72).
No idea if I was removed and my slow internet is screwing me over or if my slow internet is just screwing me over.

Thanks for being the mass sender though for lazies like me.

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to hassle you, you've given me 70 stationary, but you're still registered on my friend list (I'm the Red Mii with glasses named SL) and I haven't gotten 71-73 (if you've sent 71 and 72).
No idea if I was removed and my slow internet is screwing me over or if my slow internet is just screwing me over.

Thanks for being the mass sender though for lazies like me.
I removed some due to Animal Crossing. Looks like you were a casualty. Shoot me a PM and I'll put you back on the list on the unit I'm using for Swapnote now, then I'll send 71-73. It's a different friend code, so feel free to remove the one named Rev.

Reactions: breaktemp

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
hmm...looks like i am still only missing a few now !!

also it seems i have been deleted by quite a few of you here ?

feel free to PM me if you are going to add me back.

* i have started to re-send all collected stationaries to my 3DS friends *

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's a pity. Honestly, Swapnote is one of the 3DS applications that I most use... and just because of some irresponsible people, the whole community is affected now. :/

Reactions: thunder.echoes

thunder.echoes

Gentle Breezes!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To All the people on my 3DS list I plan on keeping you there. Maybe Nintendo will come to their senses. Many of you on my list still play ACNL & so do I.

Yes the few always spoil for the many. So much for the Nintendo agreement that came with Swapnote/Letterbox. Too bad they cannot single out the abusers. How foolish Nintendo is that they do not see all those people have to do is use the internet browser to continue with their rubbish. Next thing you know Nintendo will take out the browser on the 3DS.

I quote a friend from another site about Nintendo's Online Efforts: One step forward & two steps back. :wacko:

postroom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanted to say thanks to you all for your help a big thanks to Sychophantom and KaleoOmega for their help i hope we all can stay friends for games like pokemon X and Y. Hope nintendo will do something like this in the future. Raymond XL

Reactions: Sychophantom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ