Gaming Swapnote/Letterbox errorcode 004-6007

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, when I click the "check for sendable/receivable letters" button, it takes more time than usual and then the error 004-6007 pops up.
Normally I'd think it's just me, but other Germans are having the same problem. So I wanted to ask, if anybody here (mostly from Europe) got the same problem..

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Interesting, seems like it's a problem unique to Europe then. I asked some of my US GBAtemp friends if they had any problems with swapnote, they didn't so I thought it was just a weird software bug I triggered.

Here's part of the PM I wrote.
Does swapnote work for you guys? I'm constantly getting the "an error has occurred, hold down power bla bla" message and most of the time it just freezes right after, it's been like that for 3 days now, I looked it up and the error I'm getting supposedly is related to Internet connection which is strange since I can go online just fine with my 3DS without connection problems.

What were the last messages you sent? I sometimes (like 1/10th of the time) get it to work and now as I'm writing this it seems to work perfectly. :unsure: ???
Might have to format my SD, I have a backup in case and I'll make a new one too so no worries there.
I don't know what happened but everything has been working fine since Friday around the time I wrote the message.

signz

Timelord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Interesting, just tried it again and it seems to be working now. Maybe the errorcode was a bit "late" or something.

Retrovertigo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just started suffering from this issue today. Kind of relieved to find others with the same problem. I have been trying to send out all the stationary in swapnote to some friends this morning and it has been driving me nuts with this error happening. Plus it means I have no idea whether the notes have really been delivered or not (until I hear back from them)

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just bumping this thread... Started suffering from this issue since yesterday. I really don't know what to do. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: