• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Surprise Hamas Attack on Israel- Thousands of Rockets Fired- Israel Declares War

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
I can confirm this as a citizen. Things are looking real bad here.
Not only civilians were being invaded, attacked and even murdered by Hamas' elite terrorists, but a tragic amount of the civilians(as well as soldiers) were kidnapped and taken back to Gaza.
It already passed the 250 kills mark, as well as over 1.5k injured.
Fortunately, I'm located in a safe city for now, which is why I can report this in the first place.

I've never been this ridiculed by our "great" army who failed to operate in time to stop terrorists from taking people, dead or alive.
This event is for the history books, folks.

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
After Jimmy Carter solved it. And after Bill Clinton solved it. etc etc.

Middle East peace agreements seem to only have the shelf life of the administration that negotiates them, then poof again. One day maybe the USA will figure out the only resolution for the region is for us to stop getting involved and let them sort it out on their own. (Same goes for Russia / Ukraine)
Sorry, I should have put a /s next to my comment :)

Reactions: Hanafuda and Xzi

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Nonstop Israel VS Palestine battles... :sad: Just need to bring back Palestine land after Israel steal it many times...
Also for revenge about Israel seize Jerusalem (Islam - Baitulmaqdis) from west into east... The time was changed...

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I totally understand why. But like if it didn't work after the fourth of fifth time. Maybe change tactic instead of poking the super massive bear that don't give two shit if they bomb you back to the stone age. Maybe try to talk instead?
yeah, but here's the problem: hamas isn't working for palestine
they're an extremist group, they're willing to die for their cause
the problem is they're gonna take a bunch of innocent civilians down with them

Reactions: Marc_LFD and Xzi

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And then there's uhh...this little nugget which I'm sure didn't help matters either.
Russia was helping us destroy ISIS. It would make sense to share intel with them. It's not like he was calling China to reassure them that they would get a warning if the US was ever to attack. But I understand your point... dRumpf sucks!!!

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that NME isn't happening.

RIP to innocent people that have died, and others alive, don't stay in cities. There's a reason cities have a bad rep in general (overpopulated, crime, if too many try to exit it causes traffic jam, etc).

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
After Israel invade Palestine, next job was invade Lebanon (Islam - Lubnan), Syria, Iran etc until Saudi Arabia...
Sound likes war games - Warlord Battercry, Warcraft etc even monopoly games, just for stealing someone buildings.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just need to bring back Palestine land after Israel steal it many times...

The land you're call stolen was formerly occupied by Egypt, Jordan, the UK, and before 1917 the Ottoman Empire going back hundreds of years. It has never been land over which the Palestinians had autonomy and political control. They never had any political sovereignty until 1994. And then they voted in Hamas as their government, in the only election they ever held. Sucks, but it is inaccurate to label any of it on maps as "Palestinian land" just because it once wasn't Israel. It wasn't the Palestinians to run then either.

https://aijac.org.au/fresh-air/disappearing-palestine-the-maps-that-lie/

mor-696x556.jpg

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have read the thread about it, I feel bad for the victims involved.
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 397978
Fuck John Lennon. He abused his son, was a dead beat dad, and his bat shit crazy wife made John's son have to pay for his own letters he wrote to his father. He cut his own son out of his will.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fuck John Lennon. He abused his son, was a dead beat dad, and his bat shit crazy wife made John's son have to pay for his own letters he wrote to his father. He cut his own son out of his will.
He's absolutely bat shit crazy from what I've seen. Looks like your average crackhead you see on the street.

Reactions: Hanafuda
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol