• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Nostradamus Prediction of 2020 (near extinction of the human race?)

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am looking forward to the blue haired effiminate, make up wearing, gen z, youtuber being forced into a uniform, being given a gun and sent to the front line to tell Mr Putin's troops all about how they should respect their pronouns and not use hurty words on them. The white straight apparently racist male can sit at home and watch from the sidelines as we are deemed an unfit match for todays woke army.

It seems white men are the majority in the army

https://api.army.mil/e2/c/downloads...component-demographic-report-october-2022.pdf

So, it is apparent that you are a bigot as well as racist & I would say you were unfit for today's army.

Being woke is a good thing (though there are a minority of people who think they are woke but are not).

I am more interested in how long before Putin is killed by his own troops.

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Did we have more nukes in 1710 or less. thats what really matters. if we have less now, we need to get more then we had in 1710.
We had far less population in 1710 compared to now so percentage wise of armed forces compared to civilians we are now in reality at the lowest levels in recorded British history and in reality unable to defend ourselves properly. We have litteraly become a vassal state ruled by globablists and those we are in debt to. USA is going the same way. So take heed and don't let your governent make the same mistakes ours has out of greed. If we went to war we have closed all of our steel plants, manufacturing base, farming is outsourced, all our tech components are made in china, even much of our power sources such as electricity and gas are imported from the EU. We are no longer an independent nation and are in a huge debt at the moment. So is USA with it's $34 trillion debt and counting and it's going the same way as UK in how it relies on others for resources/steel etc. Trump was right with what he was saying in his last term and I hope for the sake of your country you get rid of Biden and elect someone with a functioning brain sooner rather than later as you last few presidents in a long time have been feckless morons (excluding Trump).
Post automatically merged:

Being woke is a good thing cancer on society (though there are a minority of people who think they are woke but are not).
I've fixed that for you.

Last edited by mrdude,
  • Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol