• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Supreme Court Strikes down a New York gun-control law

Status
Not open for further replies.

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
The left is incapable of having honest conversations. That is the reason why you look to the courts to rule on what you cannot pass in a legislature. The left are incapable of debate. All you have is emotions. The party of science can't even describe what a woman is. That is how idiotic the left's talking points are. All they do is paint themselves into corners on every single issue.
Your us-centric far right bubble cracks me up, really, click on the slider bellow my name, it's not that hard. I'm european, dear.

My body, my choice? - went out the window with Covid and now the left is trying to bring it back. sorry, you destroyed your own argument
Please remind me of the people that went to prison for not taking a covid shot.

Follow the science? - this is laughable on every level now. Not enough room here to list every peer reviewed study debunking everything from the past 2 years
Debunking what? And post some at least, I'm dying to read them.

Government spending is bad? - we tried to tell you that more spending will lead to inflation. Now people are suffering because you failed 8th grade economics
Me? Honey, not your country. Also, if you want to have the minimal educated idea about inflation, here:

But of course economical education for you doesn't mean actually being educated in the matter, only means spitting what you get from your bubble.

War in Ukraine 2014-2021 - nobody cares
Americans didn't care, perheaps.

War in Ukraine 2022 - the neolibs and neocons are losing their minds. They can't send enough money over there to be laundered.
I can't even pick up on the idiocity of this statement. You come here talking about education and don't have the minimum grasp of geopolitics, what a joke.

What about you come back when you have facts on your side?
Oh, I have them all, that's why I don't leave. Pitty you are too far down the whole to even grasp reality. Or would be pitty if you cared for facts and reallity, that is actually the crying shame.

Reactions: KingVamp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    N @ NoiseCommander3DS: https://youtu.be/cAo4TuKIz6s