anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I did eventually get it working on my own. I was trying to get it on a New 3DS. You'd launch the game, the game would try to load and you'd get a crash-like effect on the top screen as it was trying to load the hax, and it would kick you from the game with an error. The menu on select opened up just fine and I tried a couple things with that before starting over from scratch with it

Something tells me, although I can't remember at the time, that I think I was putting 9.0.0-20U as the firmware, rather than 9.9.0-20U. Of course once I double checked that I put the right firmware, it was working every couple attempts. It was really finnicky and wouldn't always work...maybe once every few tries it did. Anyways once I was able to downgrade I was able to use browserhax again so getting it running al9h+Luma was pretty stress-free after that whole headache

Agustin23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so 11.0.0-33U ruined the chance for me to get Homebrew. I don't have any friends who have Homebrew, but I do have a Powersave. I have the cartridge for Super Mystery Dungeon and I have an old 3DS. Could somebody walk me through how to get supermysterychunkhax with Powersave, if it's even possible?

Edit: Didn't realize that it wasn't possible with Powersave.

Last edited by Agustin23,

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, so 11.0.0-33U ruined the chance for me to get Homebrew. I don't have any friends who have Homebrew, but I do have a Powersave. I have the cartridge for Super Mystery Dungeon and I have an old 3DS. Could somebody walk me through how to get supermysterychunkhax with Powersave, if it's even possible?

Edit: Didn't realize that it wasn't possible with Powersave.
People say it doesn't work, but I found this.
https://www.reboot.ms/forum/threads/supermysterychunkhax-per-powersaves-11-0-10-7-10-6.2408/
You can try and see if you have any luck

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Will the SMChax work with Sky3DS+, I mean with the Pokemon ROM in the Sky3DS+? And lets say I install the exploit on 9.9, If I update to 11.0 after installing it on 9.9 will I still be able to use the exploit on 11.0?

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the SMChax work with Sky3DS+, I mean with the Pokemon ROM in the Sky3DS+? And lets say I install the exploit on 9.9, If I update to 11.0 after installing it on 9.9 will I still be able to use the exploit on 11.0?
If you were to update the payload (it has a self updater) then yeah, it should work

Reactions: ElYubiYubi

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
If you were to update the payload (it has a self updater) then yeah, it should work
I loaded the Homebrew Launcher with NinjHAX. But when I going to run the SuperMysteryChunkHAX says that I'm missing the title. I\m guessing thats the game that need to be inserted or what did I did wrong? And if its the game how do I do it cuz I have a Sky3DS?

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Code at https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/supermysterychunkhax,
For installation instructions and FAQ, see smd.salthax.org,
For a a technical writeup on the exploit itself, see here

Any Help?
Using Sky3DS+ on JPN N3DSXL(9.9.0-26J)
After using NinjHAX I load HBL then try to install it and this is what I get.
I played SMD first to make the Save.
new3DS_view(x64) 2016-06-07 19-00-35-125.jpg

Last edited by ElYubiYubi,

Le6996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Any way of downgrading with this yet? Tried opening menuhax installer first and all that stuff but it always freezes on HAX INIT....
I'm on a JPN N3DS with 10.6.

jimmyj

Official founder of altariaism. Copyright jimmyj
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone by any chance dump the save that has the hax on it and give it to me?i can't seem to run the installer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: the voices inside my head