Homebrew supermysterychunkhax - Savegame Exploit for Super Mystery Dungeon

D

Deleted User

yeah.... the more the better...
but in this part of the 3ds' life cycle...

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well? do you know that not everyone owns a gateway or oot or CN, and as such, since this is a more common game, it also helps user withouth oot or CN. (if they have a friend...)
it's a secondary exploit so something like powersaves/other console/etc. will still be needed. but it's still nice because it can be used in place of cubic ninja/ocarina of time 3D, if needed.

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
it's a secondary exploit so something like powersaves/other console/etc. will still be needed. but it's still nice because it can be used in place of cubic ninja/ocarina of time 3D, if needed.
and the fact that it can self-update :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and the fact that it can self-update :)
in that way people only need a friend console once and if they accidentally update, they are still safe.

D

Deleted User

only instead of OOT... the CN is self contained, with no need for other exploit

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
who cares? LOL
A lot of people probably own this game so it'd simply be a matter of getting a $20 powersaves to have an entrypoint.
(or a friend, a DS + flashcard, etc)

Even if it doesn't please the free-game loving masses, this exploit is still impressive on a technical level. And, as mentioned, it's self-updatable.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It's also a good idea to stockpile secondary cart exploits because
1. It covers more users that might already have a game.
2. It brings/keeps down the price of existing hax games.
3. Easier to actually find a hax game at a nearby store.
4. More open source exploits for budding hackers to learn from (so maybe less "prohax" garbage).

D

Deleted User

It's also a good idea to stockpile secondary cart exploits because
1. It covers more users that might already have a game.
2. It brings/keeps down the price of existing hax games.
3. Easier to actually find a hax game at a nearby store.
4. More open source exploits for budding hackers to learn from (so maybe less "prohax" garbage).
yeah, youre right, kinda...
it sucks that this game has no free version to hack, and that it isn't a primary hax

Reactions: zoogie

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Who fucking cares? The more cartridge based exploits the better, and a Pokemon one for that matter! Now all he needs to do is make it installable via Power Saves.
kinda is already installble by power saves just put the hax on the cart then backup the save with powersaves and go into the powersaves back up folder on your computer and copy iy and upload it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: