Hacking Supercard DSTwo Raffle. May Raffle

Porygon-X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Switzerland
I want the Supercard DSTwo because of the GBA and SNES emulation. Also, my R4 is getting a bit outdated even with Wood.
And also it looks pretty cool from the website and pics.

So ... uh, yeah.

ihiphopanonymous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my Supercard DSOne since I first got my DS lite...way back in 06 or 07 I believe...and haven't had any problems with it and was treated with an update to the OS for sticking with it all these years. Seeing how great the Supercard team is, I'd love to have another one of their products...it would go nicely with my new DSiXL which I got for my birthday but hasn't really gone to good use because my DSOne isn't compatible with it.

I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't catch the discount time frame for the preorders at ShopTemp but I still wouldn't hesitate to dish out a few extra dollars because I know I'll be getting back a quality product from the Supercard team.

The feature that intrigues me most is the SNES emulator. I'm perfectly content with having a functional cart for my DsiXL but being able to play a lot of the classics I grew up playing as a young'n would be a luxury to have on a portable system. The GBA emulator also intrigues me because I've missed out on a lot of GBA games because I skipped out on the GBA and went straight to the DS from the Gameboy Color.

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
i want one for gba emulation obviously
and real time save

plus i think dslinux may return using the extra juice of the supercard (dslinux wasn't very good was it)

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm... I want one because there seem to be no card that could be as awesome as the DSTWO! Sure we all (or atleast a lot) love acekard for it's so freakin cheap
wink.gif

Sadly though I can't afford one so the only chance for me to get one this year would be to win at one of these raffles... (Looks really cute using the power of my puppie-eyes to win)
wub.gif

Christopher8827

Trophies
XP
Country
I want it because it can play a lot of media formats without converting, has gba and snes emulation, free cheating and the extra power in the cart would be great for some homebrew.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the DSTWO for the SNES emulation. SNESmul refuses to play my translated and hacked games. I could always use my PC, but that isn't very portable, and retro games just feel better on my DS.

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The top 4 reasons why I want the Supercard DSTwo:

1. So I can see if it will live up to the hype.

2. GBA emulation on a slot-1 cart FTW
yaynds.gif

3. So I don't have to buy another Acekard (already have the 2.1 and can't be arsed to buy the 2i
closedeyes.gif
)

4. Hopefully it will be recognized in my DSi XL without having to put tape over the cart before sticking it in the slot (I'm looking at you iEDGE
hate2.gif
)

XXNatus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a Supercard DSTWO to be able to replay some of my GBA favorites using my DSi, and the feature I like the most is the ability to play DivX/XviD files without needing to convert them.

Koken

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I want a Supercard DSTwo because I'm new to flashcarts and i just bought the R4 SDHC for 25 dollars online and i've had so many problems and headaches with it, ive been trying to save up for the Supercard DSTwo whilst trying to pay for food and rent etc. My favorite function on the Supercard DSTwo is the in-game slow motion and free cheat option. Also the emulators are really awesome
biggrin.gif

DaDAM

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My reasons for wanting a supercard dstwo is mainly because it has gba emulation. Best feature of the cart is the free cheat mode or the anti-anti-piracy system if it works.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want a Super Card DS2 for two reasons:

1.) Divx/Xivd Support

and

2.) Snes/GBA Support

I love the new interface and it should be fun to try out a new flash cart.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want this because I've been itching to play some gba games.
The feature I'll like the most will by far be the snes and gba emulation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==