Visit site
XP
Country
United States
And....
It is finished.
Cortador is the pro mode champ,
MoreLoss666 is the lite champ
and MoreLoss666 is the overall champ of SSFIV 3D.

I am sorry for the confussion, as this was my first tourny, but i have learned from this and the next will be better.
I hope everyone who showed up had fun and will play in the next tourny.

I am thinking of a SSFIV 3D tourny either every other week or once a month. Im not sure which i will be able to handle since school work takes up time, sometimes.

There will be other tournys and I look forward to hosting more of them.

As for a prize, I believe someone was going to make a custom sig for the winners. I also am going to ask if an Admin or Supervisor can change the sub description for the champs to say champion... since they can not change theirs.
Next time,
BigPaws

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the completed bracket was not saved since it had a lot of empty spaces for who did not show up

i can say that some finalists did not fight until the last rounds b/c of missing players

sorry

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
bigpaws said:
the completed bracket was not saved since it had a lot of empty spaces for who did not show up

i can say that some finalists did not fight until the last rounds b/c of missing players

sorry
You know who I was suppose to battle with?

QUOTE(431unknown @ Apr 2 2011, 07:06 PM) sorry but that is a lame excuse.

I have to agree

D

Deleted member 250907

hey if they do make custom sig, can mine be made in photoshop, A PSD file, and then sent to me. That would be cool.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Congrats to the winners and better luck next time to the not so much winners (aka losers).
wink.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats to the winners. The onyl time I'll be playing lite is to troll on wifi lol. I only play on pro and that's where the good players are. I fought a 10k+ bp blanka last night. I was happy to take a few rounds from him.

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
why don't we plan the rules, procedures and who will definitely be in the next tournament so that we don't rush next time?

also, there will be a lot more contestants because of the popularity of this game so we need a better competition type like round table, etc. single elimination is a bit short but its the first so we can't fault that.

prizes will be great too down the road so we should start preparing for the next tournament.

(RIDGE RACER anyone? )

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Next month, lets do 2 tournaments at different times of day. North America and Europe (Maybe a 3rd for Asia, or include them in with Europe?). The champion of those 2 tournaments fight (at a time when they can both be online) to see who is the world champ.

It may be best to not even have a Lite tournament at all, or at least host it on a different day/week.

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ridge racer is not online that i know of

ya ill consider that
what i really think would be great is if i can get the admin to make a tourny section and system. It auto notifies players of their opponents and has the bracket maker built in.

i thought of many new rules based on my expereince here.
problem is, not veryone will read it.
and the reason lite mode was seperate was because lite scheme is easier and more challanging to counter with traditional controls.
they just spam the touch buttons.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bigpaws said:
ridge racer is not online that i know of

ya ill consider that
what i really think would be great is if i can get the admin to make a tourny section and system. It auto notifies players of their opponents and has the bracket maker built in.

i thought of many new rules based on my expereince here.
problem is, not veryone will read it.
and the reason lite mode was seperate was because lite scheme is easier and more challanging to counter with traditional controls.
they just spam the touch buttons.
By not have a Lite tournament, I meant have only a Pro tournament. You play Pro or you don't play at all.

pooxie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll definitely finish that tournament if it were to happen. I had to leave this one after the first fight because of time constraint and I couldn't find another Wifi network to log into. Plus, even though I was on the Lite section of the tournament, I was using Pro controls because It's just a preference thing for me.

I'll check into this more often now to see if you guys do end up setting another one up.
gbasp.gif

Rukia-san

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm happy that I ended up second in the Lite mode, I've never had a SF game before and I don't think that I would have been able to play in pro at all. I need to get more used to the game. So, thank you for thinking about the noob too.

Undergroundkidd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GbaTemp Username: Undergroundkidd
3DS Username: Mastermind
Friend Code:2707-1608-0698
Lite or Pro:Lite
missed the 1st one but o well be waiting for the next

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg