Hacking Super Smash Bros. Wii U Dumping Guide

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! after that can i continue with a modding tutorial? i think doing that i will get the folders to start modding SSB4! tell me if im wrong!
Just was looking at one of the WUDS I extracted I found where the stuff should be. Game Dir(ex. WUP-P-AGMP for Splatoon)/data/content ---> (this package)/dump/vol/content

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks!!!,do i need to update the folders to 1.1.6 to start injecting mods? OK i got WUP-P-AXFE/data/system/code/meta/content.
When you follow the instructions in the Readme.md, it will only update files that are different in size from your copy. Just download any DLC/Updates on your Wii U you want to include then follow the instructions. Before you do that, go into content and put all the files in there in a new folder in the my package in /dump/vol/content

Naegin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey ,
That was the easiest tutorial i've found until now , and it "worked" well , thanks you !
But now I've a problem with smash explorer , the game is said to be an US version instead of PAL (EUR)
, it is said to press "4" , but i don't now how it work :/
How I'm supposed to change that ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 259

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey ,
That was the easiest tutorial i've found until now , and it "worked" well , thanks you !
But now I've a problem with smash explorer , the game is said to be an US version instead of PAL (EUR)
Sorry that might be my mistake. I'll see what to do.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, so what you want to do is go into utils/smashexplorer and open sm4shmod.xml(just use a text opener). Change line 23 to:
<GameRegionID>4</GameRegionID>
Then restart sm4shexplorer. Did that help?

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey ,
I've updated the package to ask you your Wii U's region then change sm4shexplorer's config. Try it out. Just run dump.bat.

Zevis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm having a problem while dumping. Everytime I start the dump it runs well for about 10 min then it freezes up. I allowed title dumper through my firewall and checked that I have enough room for the dump but I just can't find a solution and could really use some help.

Somebody Whoisbored

it's all okeydokey
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm having a problem while dumping. Everytime I start the dump it runs well for about 10 min then it freezes up. I allowed title dumper through my firewall and checked that I have enough room for the dump but I just can't find a solution and could really use some help.
Does titledumper freeze or the Wii U? If it's the titledumper, is it not responding or does it stop saying messages?

Zevis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any files with data(not 0kB) in any of the folder within /vol? I'm thinking it does not have permissions but I'm not sure.
There are 2 folders within the Vol folder and they are Code and Content.
Content contains a file named "dt00"
Code contains 2 xml files, 1 rpx file, and 1 rpl file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol