Super Smash bros. Universe without a disc

megahog2012

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you already have the "PROJECTM" and "codes" folder already installed to their proper places, you'd need to put gameconfig.txt to the root of the SD card
Sorry for the late response

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Assuming you already have the "PROJECTM" and "codes" folder already installed to their proper places, you'd need to put gameconfig.txt to the root of the SD card
Sorry for the late response
Hey do you mind if you took a screenshot of what yours looks like? Its not working for me. Still loading up vanilla brawl.

gomeiru

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Which files do i have to install and where to play Universe? I also dont have any disc, just Vanilla in my hdd disc. Is it a mod in the sd card? Because having it in fat32 makes it impossible to transfer a file larger than 4gb.
Post automatically merged:

Which files do i have to install and where to play Universe? I also dont have any disc, just Vanilla in my hdd disc. Is it a mod in the sd card? Because having it in fat32 makes it impossible to transfer a file larger than 4gb.

ryhart2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, can anyone help me play universe with the smash brawl rom on usb loader gx. I got universe to work with the brawl disc, but i want to be able to play the mod without the disc. Whenever i run brawl from usb loader with orcaina on, hooktype VBI, it runs the normal game. Also usb loader says there are no cheatfiles.

Chemaou

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I dis
(1) Check if your version of Brawl is NTSC-U and 7.92 GB.

(2) Extract Smash Universe to SD card.

(3) Copy RSBE01.gct from Smash Universe to "codes" folder(s) on SD card:

SD:\codes​

SD:\wiiflow\codes\gct​

SD:\usb-loader\codes​

(4) Set Loader Ocarina to ON.

(5) Set HookType to AXnextFrame or VBI.

Because of the size of the mod, there will be a black loading screen for about 2 minutes before the opening movie and the character select screen will be laggy.

Or, try older Brawl mods by using BrawlBuilder to create a modded Brawl ISO with Project M: Patt or Fully Dressed editions.
Evry thing but nothing showed up I placed the game on USB and the mod on sd
Post automatically merged:

(1) Check if your version of Brawl is NTSC-U and 7.92 GB.

(2) Extract Smash Universe to SD card.

(3) Copy RSBE01.gct from Smash Universe to "codes" folder(s) on SD card:

SD:\codes​

SD:\wiiflow\codes\gct​

SD:\usb-loader\codes​

(4) Set Loader Ocarina to ON.

(5) Set HookType to AXnextFrame or VBI.

Because of the size of the mod, there will be a black loading screen for about 2 minutes before the opening movie and the character select screen will be laggy.

Or, try older Brawl mods by using BrawlBuilder to create a modded Brawl ISO with Project M: Patt or Fully Dressed editions.
I tried everything, I placed the game on USB and the mod on sd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo