Hacking Super Smash Bros. 3DS demo hits today for some, next week for all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I cant understand why people sell this code online hahah, and saying its rare hahha
lol, i got my 3ds for some months now and its crazy i register is just 1 day before the promotions :(.

Strange they send me those codes lol

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I cant understand why people sell this code online hahah, and saying its rare hahha

It has unlimited tries but it's still a demo with five characters (Mario, Megaman, Link, Villager, Pikachu), one stage (Battlefield) and each battle lasts for two minutes (you can't change the settings).

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There is a huge demand for it. Just check out here.

Helps offset the cost of the final game, and it's not like anyone is forcing people to buy the codes.

That being said, it's kind of against the spirit of the promotion, so I will not be selling mine. I would love to see more stuff like this from Nintendo in the future.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I find it strange cus i never bought something from eshop just got registered a day before the 3ds free game promotion and they send me the 4 codes. Am i a platinum?

but maybe cus i have the Wii U with many games registered?

Reactions: Tdon and Baoulettes

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I find it strange cus i never bought something from eshop just got registered a day before the 3ds free game promotion and they send me the 4 codes. Am i a platinum?

Nintendo of Netherlands has Platinum?

The fuck we UK members don't even have it! :-/

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

i have a feeling that nintendo of eu just sends codes out to anyone by random? cause i dont know about any platinum things either

as for the ebay sales... isnt that like one of those cases where you dont get anything physical sent to you, meaning you can tell paypal to get the money back and noone can do anything about it? that's supposedly happened quite a lot with people selling/buying digital art lately.

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found this somewhere online:

"Club Nintendo members who have achieved Platinum status between July 1, 2013, and June 30, 2014, have registered Nintendo 3DS hardware or software, and have opted in to receive emails from Club Nintendo will receive an email containing four download codes for the demo, according to Nintendo's press release."

D

Deleted User

Hey! I have an extra NA code. Have fun!! A05VBX6X1WFDVSWK

:D!!

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

No, they don't. That's only a US thing. Either the codes gets sent to random people or just to everyone with a linked email account or something. I got some too (don't bother asking, already used all 4).

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I think because i have the Black WII U, i become a platinum member?

You mean this website? https://p.nintendo.net/

What I have is access to the normal Club Nintendo which barely has anything interesting worth purchasing and the ones which are worth owning cost 3800+ (I've got slightly less now since I bought Mario 3D World CD a while ago).

I got some too (don't bother asking, already used all 4).
That's all right, I never asked anyone here but I still got a demo code thanks to a kind user (Mozg, I think).

Don21

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You mean this website? https://p.nintendo.net/

What I have is access to the normal Club Nintendo which barely has anything interesting worth purchasing and the ones which are worth owning cost 3800+ (I've got slightly less now since I bought Mario 3D World CD a while ago).

That's all right, I never asked anyone here but I still got a demo code thanks to a kind user (Mozg, I think).

Nice dude, I am registered to that platinum need to buy one more game to get the 5 euro discount

xcrimsonstormx

He called me a Nerd, I called him an Ambulance.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hit platinum on my account but have yet to get the codes, if i get them I'll share a few. That's if I ever get them... :hateit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY...