Gaming Super Monkey Ball (All 50 mini games explained!)

hey_suburbia

Do The Lizard Bop
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hungrylizards.net
XP
Country
United States
Currently IGN's highest ranking Wii game, with an 8.4, Monkey Ball has a HUGE amount of really good mini games. Here is ALL 50 games broken into: What controller is used, how many players, simultaneous or alternating, and a description of the game. A must read if you are considering your Wii launch games.

http://wiinintendo.net/?p=1921

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are the games being sold before the console? Or do you know someone behind the scenes...

Most stores are selling everything third-party - in fact, most places I go have the games out on the shelves! They aren't allowed to sell the first party launch stuff (i.e. Zelda, Excite Truck, accessories, points cards, etc..) but some stores are doing it anyway. Better they get the sale than someone else I suppose.

biggrin.gif

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
oh man, you americans are lucky.
frown.gif
I need to wait a friggin month more.
cry.gif
Also i'm thinking of getting this one instead of Rayman, good choice or not?

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Don't you have any friends that can help you reduce the money you'll eventually have to spend in order to play? In my group of friends, most of us agreed that we'd all buy different games to lend each other or play different games at each other's place.

I mean, apart from Zelda, because it's Motherfucking Zelda.

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't you have any friends that can help you reduce the money you'll eventually have to spend in order to play? In my group of friends, most of us agreed that we'd all buy different games to lend each other or play different games at each other's place.

I mean, apart from Zelda, because it's Motherfucking Zelda.

Well my friends are all "very intrested" in the wii once I mention it to them. However they all want to try it out first, preferably at my place. So I guess I'll end up having to buy several titles to ensure they join the Wii train and get their own console
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei5hC8ahLoc