Gaming Super Mario Odyssey

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is no wii u version it is cancel due to its weak performance of 0.300 gflop..

That sucks. Oh well. Guess I will just have to watch walkthrough videos instead of playing it. It has only been 5 years since Skyward Sword came out and my guess is it will probably be the only NEW Zelda to come out on the Switch. More HD remakes.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That sucks. Oh well. Guess I will just have to watch walkthrough videos instead of playing it. It has only been 5 years since Skyward Sword came out and my guess is it will probably be the only NEW Zelda to come out on the Switch. More HD remakes.
He made that up. There was no word on the WiiU-Version. Chances are it'll also come on March 3rd, as the trailer wasn't specifically laid out for Switch now was it

stl25

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah right. I don't know how 299$ is still too much for you greedy ballsacks. Gonna be at least 299€ or possibly 349€ here in Europe.

Import one seeing as it is region free. I refuse to pay 299.99 for more Nintendo gimmicks. I will treat it as the Wii U and wait for it to be exploited. By that time it should be 199.99 or less. I will revisit at that point.

Last edited by stl25,

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Well with what they showed us at the start my guess is a Mega Classic VC store from nes to gamecube! im 100% sure of it.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This console is awesome!!! I cant wait to buy it sadly this game is going to be released in December :(

pietempgba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the only games that interested me were
Nintendo-Switch-Reveal-8-2-1280x711.jpg

arms-930x1044.jpg

vlcsnap_2017_01_13_00h04m54s056.0.png

this is a very grim image for a legend of zelda game after ocarina of time

Site & Scene News